ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah fam. You got hoodwinked for dem hood rat joints. But it’s ok, me thinks resale for them gonna land at 700 so you paid rite for them shoes w free gildans.

Ain’ts gonna ain’t But ye gonna get paid.

no way the Mud Rats sell for more than the Wave...

rats dont even have boost!

Nah fam. You got hoodwinked for dem hood rat joints. But it’s ok, me thinks resale for them gonna land at 700 so you paid rite for them shoes w free gildans.

Ain’ts gonna ain’t But ye gonna get paid.
Calm down fam. You're preaching to the wrong choir. Not everyone on NT is dirt poor. Some of us can drop $800 and not bat an eye. Why are you even so passionate about telling people they got robbed? We're getting robbed every time we buy these damn shoes at $200+ retail that cost $15 to make.

I guess I got a deal then.

I paid $660.

damn so basically $40 under retail.

Jim Beam always types up essays, him and the dude with his own face as his avatar from the old yeezy thread.

also Yeezy branded clothes is not the same as his TLOP clothes. Material is way different and better than Gildan.

Calm down fam. You're preaching to the wrong choir. Not everyone on NT is dirt poor. Some of us can drop $800 and not bat an eye. Why are you even so passionate about telling people they got robbed? We're getting robbed every time we buy these damn shoes at $200+ retail that cost $15 to make.
Brosef, I assure I’m not a broke NTer, I’m a professional w a grad degree. it’s not about the money, it’s the principle that this struggling fashion line bundled his adidas made shoes w his crap clothes, deceptively makes the price of the shoes look cheap to make the clothes expensive (more in YS pocket than Adidas) and is charging a markup on top of a markup on top of asking us to float him an interest free loan for 4-5 months on top of scam shipping costs. That’s egregious in principle, nothing to do w affordability, I’d buy these joints all day at 500+ if they came in a week’s time. This is really boiling my blood and taking advantage of the hypebeasts. If I’m gonna overpay for something, don’t bundle crap i don’t want at inflated prices, disguise it as a bundle and make me wait 6 months on top of that.

Jim Beam always types up essays, him and the dude with his own face as his avatar from the old yeezy thread.

also Yeezy branded clothes is not the same as his TLOP clothes. Material is way different and better than Gildan.
Tbh I rather buy some of the pieces on yeezysupply than anti gildan gildan club. Those guys straight rob you. $150 for a gildan hoodie and you gotta wait 4 months to get your package in LOL.

Brosef, I assure I’m not a broke NTer, I’m a professional w a grad degree. it’s not about the money, it’s the principle that this struggling fashion line bundled his adidas made shoes w his crap clothes and is charging a markup on top of a markup on top of asking us to float him an interest free loan for 4-5 months on top of scam shipping costs. That’s egregious in principle, morning to do w affordability, I’d buy these joints all day at 500+ if they came in a week’s time. This is really boiling my blood and taking advantage of the hypebeasts.
Meh is it his fault that people jump on it? It's not really a big deal as long as you do you man.

Would rather have Yeezy mercy in the bundle.

Link and build is 2017, I'm trying to ride a new wave in 2018.

For what its worth, I probably would've bought the bundle too if I wasn't saving for a wedding. Doesn't matter if the hoodie is $10 or $320, my girl steals all my hoodies anyway. Also would've been ok if they allowed Season 5 to bundle up.

These 500 rats look like Crazy 8s to me....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171205-173936.png
    Screenshot_20171205-173936.png
    299.6 KB · Views: 36
  • adidas-Crazy-8-1.jpg
    adidas-Crazy-8-1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 27

It was a joke bro. Clearly the yeezy line has to have some quality

Link and build is 2017, I'm trying to ride a new wave in 2018.

For what its worth, I probably would've bought the bundle too if I wasn't saving for a wedding. Doesn't matter if the hoodie is $10 or $320, my girl steals all my hoodies anyway. Also would've been ok if they allowed Season 5 to bundle up.

Congrats on the wedding my dude.

A hypebeasts sole purpose in life is to be taken advantage of. That's why they exist.
I know fam. I said it w a touch of irony! Cmon everyone here so serious. Someone w a brain spells things out for you, even tried to speak your fam language and everyone so salty, like throwing Ls all over the place. Calm down.

I know fam. I said it w a touch of irony! Cmon everyone here so serious. Someone w a brain spells things out for you, even tried to speak your fam language and everyone so salty, like throwing Ls all over the place. Calm down.
I'm calmer than the Dalai Lama

This sh*t's entertaining me, a lot more than countless pages of shipping / sizing talk :lol:

Not gonna lie, if these were 750s, it would've been an instacop. And the Yeezy clothes are actually pretty good quality. But it's hard to buy the clothes at retail when you know everything will end up 50% off out of necessity. I have one of the season 4 hoodies and the quality is there but at a $180 price point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom