ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping 12 dec in Australia

4FD17DEE-6BA3-4AE3-8C41-476F2B707822.jpeg

Is it in use yet?

Crazy how fast they’re growing. Hope they’re hiring the right individuals as well when it comes to sneaker authenticators.

I think so. I just printed out a label for my pp. and i was like wtf!?!?! When i saw the address lol

Is it in use yet?

Crazy how fast they’re growing. Hope they’re hiring the right individuals as well when it comes to sneaker authenticators.

I’ll be honest, my brother just bought his girl a pair of beluga 2.0 from them, kinda iffy but no one was offering me any 7 even at full blown resale and didn’t see any on NT

gonna have to legit check em once he gets them even though fakes are basically 1:1 with beluga 2.0

You would think they would get an actual warehouse/facility in Michigan/Detroit

Isn't that part of the Detroit location? It's built within the building.

and it's probably for shipping purposes based on location. Like how Amazon does distribution centers. Bodybuilding.com used to have one location and then started adding ones across the country, because it helps with shipping cost and speed. It also can be an issue though when you grow too fast, and they had to start laying off.

I think so. I just printed out a label for my pp. and i was like wtf!?!?! When i saw the address lol

That’s crazy. I’m here on the west coast so this is def a plus for us in terms of shipping/ receiving.

I’ll be honest, my brother just bought his girl a pair of beluga 2.0 from them, kinda iffy but no one was offering me any 7 even at full blown resale and didn’t see any on NT

gonna have to legit check em once he gets them even though fakes are basically 1:1 with beluga 2.0

Maaaannn.. sorry to hear that bro. Had to sell my 700’s because of sizing and was hoping to maybe pick up another pair since FC is way out of reach price wise. I’ve had positive experiences selling through stock x but I’ve never actually purchased anything. Might be worth it to just pay the extra cash for peace of mind smh.

What's iffy about them?

Isn't that part of the Detroit location? It's built within the building.

and it's probably for shipping purposes based on location. Like how Amazon does distribution centers. Bodybuilding.com used to have one location and then started adding ones across the country, because it helps with shipping cost and speed. It also can be an issue though when you grow too fast, and they had to start laying off.

You or the other guy said AZ?

They have one whole floor to themselves in the compuware building in Detroit but from the pictures and videos I’ve seen, the auctal stock/authentication area is tiny for an operation and company this big

Surprised they haven’t gotten atleast a warehouse or bigger office somewhere nearby for deliveries and authentication purposes which I think is factoring I to all the delays and getting stuff in and out and I doubt they have many people who actually authenticate

What's iffy about them?

Sending fakes, wrong sizes, damaged shoes, etc etc

Goat atleast is picky as hell.

StockX just has to be box and shoes gotta be legit and they approve em.

Woulda bought on goat and prices were much higher and not moving as quick. Brother paid $370 for his girls pair

Tried looking locally but no one has a size 7

You or the other guy said AZ?

They have one whole floor to themselves in the compuware building in Detroit but from the pictures and videos I’ve seen, the auctal stock/authentication area is tiny for an operation and company this big

Surprised they haven’t gotten atleast a warehouse or bigger office somewhere nearby for deliveries and authentication purposes which I think is factoring I to all the delays and getting stuff in and out and I doubt they have many people who actually authenticate

The delays are mostly due to UPS

Horror stories?

So it's worse than meeting someone, at a sneaker con, instagram or on eBay?

No situation is going to be perfect.

Just like customer service type of stuff. One member just recently posted that he received the wrong size shoes. I also remember a NT'er receiving two right shoes. You'd think they would pay more attention to detail when authenticating and verifying products prior to shipping out to the customer. I understand they're slammed this time of year, but still.

Just like customer service type of stuff. One member just recently posted that he received the wrong size shoes. I also remember a Nt'er receiving two right shoes. You'd think they would pay more attention to detail when authenticating and verifying products prior to shipping out to the customer. I understand they're slammed this time of year, but still.

Nothing is going to be perfect.

Are the kicks, box and quality control from Adidas going to be perfect every time?

The delays are mostly due to UPS

No they aren’t, StockX has been delaying deliveries due to being backed up

I live 45 minutes north of the headquarters. I shipped my shoes out last Saturday and were to be delivered on Monday. They actually were scanned out to StockX but others have chimed in and I even messaged them and they said they were holding deliveries til they had gotten stuff authenticated and sent out then would allow more stuff to get delivered

My shoes stayed in downtown Detroit faculty 5 min from StockX til Thursday then StockX finally accepted them

No they aren’t, StockX has been delaying deliveries due to being backed up

I live 45 minutes north of the headquarters. I shipped my shoes out last Saturday and were to be delivered on Monday. They actually were scanned out to StockX but others have chimed in and I even messaged them and they said they were holding deliveries til they had gotten stuff authenticated and sent out then would allow more stuff to get delivered

My shoes stayed in downtown Detroit faculty 5 min from StockX til Thursday then StockX finally accepted them

Word?

They're probably not a big fan of Yeezy and off white releases.

Magic33 Magic33 I understand nothing is going to be perfect. I for one am not one of those nit-picky consumers when it comes to a dinged up box, glue stains, etc. So the StockX customer receiving two right shoes or receiving the wrong size is a QC issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom