ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will ban you. Also the app says they have the right to take you vip platinum status when they want.

Living up to that avi bro.

tenor.gif

Yes I’m changing the zip to the appropriate location and it just doesn’t work. Closing the app and retried many times...
All is good tho I hit with 6mins on 2.0s. LOL

anyone's footstores going back to in store raffle after using the app for the last drop? hawaii on some bull****

Thanks guys for the champs and Ft Action codes. Just need a ft locker code that works and I'll be set.

Yes I’m changing the zip to the appropriate location and it just doesn’t work. Closing the app and retried many times...

Ohh. Fasho. But codes do change every 10 mins or so

Try picking another store. That was happening when I was doing it n just changed the store.

Looks Like None Of The Shoe Palaces In My Area That Had Beluga 2.0’s Will Be Getting These Blue Tints.

Anyone Else Seeing The Same Elsewhere?

Please make me feel better and tell me there are others out there to yet receive their ADC 11/25 Beluga 2.0s...
and that its still stuck on waiting to be packed...
:frown:
Ive only seen a handful on reddit.

anyone's footstores going back to in store raffle after using the app for the last drop? hawaii on some bull****

Yeah.. mine kept jumping to the last drop after every update/change I made. At least it appears to have took. Just had to close it out and go back in. It’s weird they even have that stuff on there still.. usually goes away Sat night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom