ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, I don't know him at all...he messaged from my FB post. the dude works at some boutique here in Chicago too so that makes it even harder to believe.

I asked for a tagged pic and we'll see if he provides it. I don't even like the OG beluga, so if I decide to do it I'll meet at a consignment shop and sell it to them on the spot if it checks out.

Yes there is a new tag and no sticker on the right shoe.

I noticed the new tag, but didn’t even click that it replaced the sticker. Same info but on hangtag now, cool.. those stickers used to end up on the paper or fall into the shoe anyway.

Switching up demands out of nowhere is a tell tale sign of a scamming douche

And yeah whoever said hes using a pic of the real ones as a bait and switch is right on the money...

no shipping yet from ys
1373672217_image.gif

I know I know lol. I'm definitely suspicious.

anybody think they look fake though? he also just asked if I would trade both of my blue tints now lol
Those are legit but skeptical as to the deal even for two Tints.

What's really suspicious is that dude is willing to put in this much effort (extra pics etc.) to trade for a shoe that isn't even close in price?!?

IF I were dude (w/$1,000 shoe) I'd be making you (w/$400 max shoe) kiss the ring rather than me jump through hoops.

:rofl: it’s only been a day. It’s literally Sunday. Please relax guys. Not sure why some of you order online if you’re too impatient to wait. Don’t worry, StockX ain’t going anywhere.

I blame free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime for making me this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom