ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas-Yeezy-Powerphase-Calabasas-Core-Black.jpg

Need these too!
people got them on stockX already for $300 - :nerd:

y'all think it's that easy to steal lol.. not like that "seasonal employee" has cameras on him or has higher ups like a manager to watch over him. This reminds me of how y'all think everyone who works at a shoe store has first priority for new releases lol. It doesn't work like that.

But I know someone that worked at a shoe store and they do....

Everyone's assuming until its your shoes that come up missing lol.. play around if you want. I've had way too many shady incidents with UPS and a few with FedEX but UPS.............. :stoneface: :stoneface:

y'all think it's that easy to steal lol.. not like that "seasonal employee" has cameras on him or has higher ups like a manager to watch over him. This reminds me of how y'all think everyone who works at a shoe store has first priority for new releases lol. It doesn't work like that.

If someone wants to steal something a manager (who’s not watching every second of the day) and a random camera or two isn’t gonna stop them..You can have the biggest dead bolt on your doors, ADT, and an army of pit bulls guarding your house, but if someone wants your **** bad enough they’ll get it..Scumbag thieves aren’t afraid of anything. They’ll find a way..

Everyone's assuming until its your shoes that come up missing lol.. play around if you want. I've had way too many shady incidents with UPS and a few with FedEX but UPS.............. :stoneface: :stoneface:

I've had incidents with all 3 shipping companies. Yeah you would think they're not risking their jobs for a pair of shoes, but theres probably loopholes to this where the package ends up "missing", and they just make you file an investigation claim that most of the times leads to no where (in my experience)

Placed an order with 2 diff billing addresses but same shipping address (diff recipients), I wished ADC would go ahead and cancel or ship em lol

Wished I cooked on Barneys especially with that quick shipping but couldn't get to the purchase button. Did you cook with the jig?
Yea the jig is what got me them, order was place at 10:03 as soon as I clicked the payment button I received the confirmation email and actually shipped later that day.

So my adc order still never got a shipping conf and I still haven't been charged

Anyone else from adc?

this thread needs to put some faith in humanity. the chances of your shoes being stolen are slim. Especially with it being holiday season, I doubt these employees are checking every package to see if they’re some yeezys reselling for $350.

Well UPS replaced my nano ledgers for my crypto with a ****ing DOOR STOP lol. They retaped the package, so dam obvious. Still pending investigation no idea if I'll get my money back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom