ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a incident with ups when I went to ship a pair of Yeezy’s to StockX. Long story short drop my package off Saturday no movement till Wednesday after I called to see why hadn’t it left the ups store,half way thru shipment ups said the package magically went missing, they ended up finding my package open with the shoes missing. Thank god stockx has insurance included in shipping they still paid me all the money. And ups ended sending me back a empty box lol. I figured the guy in the ups store took the shoes and when I called to complain on why the tracking didn’t update that’s when he taped up the empty box and send it off. Reason I believe it is him cause when he seen the adress he mention it being shoes. All just suspicion though no proof unfortunately

Y’all need no matter what now when dropping off get the receipt like what happened last week with another member

I mean my UPS store is a nice old guy and older woman so I typically don’t need to worry co sideri t I’ve dripped off like 60+ shoes with no issue but even I started asking em for receipt the last month or so with the holiday season and packages going “missing”

I saw a FedEd truck ******* launching boxes off the truck as he was going past like a week ago. Dude must've been tired of the ********

Second more common Yeezy Boost but worst release overall for me. I am hoping my one online order gets shipped then.

Anyone is getting their ADC pair from Cali? Mine was shipped from Culver City CA. I just got them today since Im in Cali too. They did not put the model # on the box as they normally do, which is good. I wonder if ADC has separate warehouse now?

Adidas-Yeezy-Powerphase-Calabasas-Core-Black.jpg

Need these too!
people got them on stockX already for $300 - :nerd:
By the time Concords drop next year these will be worth enough to complete the trade.

Anyone is getting their ADC pair from Cali? Mine was shipped from Culver City CA. I just got them today since Im in Cali too. They did not put the model # on the box as they normally do, which is good. I wonder if ADC has separate warehouse now?
Same location as Goat lol... mine is shipped from SC

Man I hope mine is in Cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom