ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s everyone gonna do when the shoes arrive.

Ship them out next day? :lol:
or stash in a box until May?

Anyone is getting their ADC pair from Cali? Mine was shipped from Culver City CA. I just got them today since Im in Cali too. They did not put the model # on the box as they normally do, which is good. I wonder if ADC has separate warehouse now?

Culver City? How is that even possible when the ADC warehouse is in SC lol. Goat ships from Culver City but didnt know or think anyone else was out here..

same. Wanted to trade for beluga 2.0 but the more i see pics the more the BT grow on me. Ill just have to wait til theyre in hand

i might sell or trade for white fog vans tbh. even though id be kinda losing

ADC pair still showing "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" smh

chill bruh, still TON of people waiting. Ive never worried. If it hits Friday evening and you dont have a shipping email then I would panic.

its holidays so yeezy aren't the only thing shipping.

Ive usually got shipping emails on Wednesdays. Latest I got one was for the 750s when I think it came Thursday evening

Outside of the shipping talk for one sec

What’s a good price right now for a pair of peebras size 10?

Culver City? How is that even possible when the ADC warehouse is in SC lol. Goat ships from Culver City but didnt know or think anyone else was out here..
If the adidas stores had left over pairs, they fullfiled online orders. So yours came from Culver City store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom