ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the adidas stores had left over pairs, they fullfiled online orders. So yours came from Culver City store.

nah, left over pairs are for the wolves. It used to be where unclaimed Confirmed pairs gets sent back to Adidas. But that hasn't happened since like somewhere lost between the V1 releases

Hmm, had a confirmation email, order number, was in stage 2, charges pending....now gone. Well....guess it was better to have copped and cancelled than to have never have copped at all. C'est la vie.

I had this happen for my 2.0s.. you should still be fine as long as you got the confirmation email and was in stage 2. I had pending charges both in PayPal (authorization pending) and on my Chase statement. The charge re-appeared once they shipped out and I received a shipping email.

nah, left over pairs are for the wolves. It used to be where unclaimed Confirmed pairs gets sent back to Adidas. But that hasn't happened since like somewhere lost between the V1 releases
No, they fulfill online orders if they have leftovers. It started with beluga 2.0.

Damn sns has not shipped my pair what shipping are they using for those of you that have a pair in transit, ups, dhl, usps, fed ex?

DRcnDb0UIAAS8SY.jpg

fastest ive ever had anything delivered from ADC.

NJ warehouse >>>>>>

Does anyone semi frozen label look like this?

Attachments

• B4EB7C76-1576-4F2E-BFBB-722C5B32BF7F.jpeg
    B4EB7C76-1576-4F2E-BFBB-722C5B32BF7F.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom