ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To fam complaining about the dent:
are you gonna return those? I think we all know the answer to that question so there’s no point in complaining without actions.

No YS shipping yet but I got my order on one of the later restocks. My credit card charge went from pending to posted a few days ago too

pair from Sivas just got dropped off. pretty minty fresh in person

B909DCD5-163C-443E-BD24-898D76B765EC.jpeg

pair from Sivas just got dropped off. pretty minty fresh in person

B909DCD5-163C-443E-BD24-898D76B765EC.jpeg

I dont get why more people don't use the term mint for these... I know what the official color way is but these are for sure more meant than anything else

I mean that's different... Your foot isn't gonna make that dent go away in the toebox of 7s. This on the other hand is where your toe will be at and will push up against it because it's knit. Like I said it shouldn't be a problem unless you're selling them or have OCD (which it kinda sounds like you do?).

I have OCD because I dont like the defect in my $250 shoe? This is the problem with quality control now. Everything gets a pass. It's not gonna come out from wear. I've worn all my other 350s and none of the toeboxes have moved or creased. My toe doesnt even touch that part of the shoe. I appreciate your concern for my mental health tho. SMH.

To fam complaining about the dent:
are you gonna return those? I think we all know the answer to that question so there’s no point in complaining without actions.
Nah id lose money on return shipping. They would just be sold. Seems like its no big deal to anyone else in here so that shouldnt be a problem.

I have OCD because I dont like the defect in my $250 shoe? This is the problem with quality control now. Everything gets a pass. It's not gonna come out from wear. I've worn all my other 350s and none of the toeboxes have moved or creased. My toe doesnt even touch that part of the shoe. I appreciate your concern for my mental health tho. SMH.
Damn so fiesty in here. I already gave you a possible fix. If you don't like it then return the god damn shoe sheesh.

Just got my ADC shipping confirmation. Stay patient yalls! On the other hand, I'm still waiting for 2 pairs of Beluga 2.0's from YS....

I dont get why more people don't use the term mint for these... I know what the official color way is but these are for sure more meant than anything else

Mint is green dawg, not the toothpaste blue you use in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom