ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys notice every single minor "flaw"?

I don't eem check for flaws anymore. Glue stains included. 90% of what I buy is gonna get beat to death anyway. Anything I flip, ****** really not worried about that little stuff for the most part.

I just make sure the shoes are the correct sizes, do a quick look and carry on with my day. Some of you guys pulling out the magnifying glass and inspecting every mm of the shoes :lol:

Everybody's different

Limbo lol

7B6DFA44-0879-4BE1-ADE1-E16C10F335C5.gif

Damn, title on point. This is super easy. Have you had any experience using this method yourself?

Traded a pair of 2.0s for a different size from someone and they had the correct bubbles, but I also reviewed the confirmation email, box from ADC and tracking to confirm it came from ADC.

I just make sure the shoes are the correct sizes, do a quick look and carry on with my day. Some of you guys pulling out the magnifying glass and inspecting every mm of the shoes :lol:
I mean yeah sometimes its unnecessary and I don't care about minor things but when its a huge one I cant ignore it lol. I honestly don't care about this pair because its both not my sz and prolly gonna flip it. The pics were just an observation....crisis averted lol.

any chance i will still get a pair even though my paypal charge via credit card (transaction still on the credit card) hasn't dropped off yet and never received order confirmation

My pair from SNS is out for delivery today, the pair I got my boy is coming in the 23rd, and my brother's pair is coming on the 28th. Yzy szn in effect NT fam!

Also my pair of blue tints have no boost. Should I complain? Quality control is ridiculous nowadays. (not srs)

Last edited:
Have a feeling they gonna bring out a Yeezy around the all star game to compete with Nike

Maybe a 700 or that 700 basketball model

Anyone have any experience dealing with YS customer service (lol)? UPS lost my package and I'm wondering if they'll actually communicate with me and give me a refund or just do a charge back.

I don't even know how to legit check them anymore, with all these new batches:sick:

yea, im not sure what to do. I own yeezys but I wouldn't be able to legit check they all look the same.

he apparently got them for sole supremacy. do they have any stickers on the box, etc etc?

yea, im not sure what to do. I own yeezys but I wouldn't be able to legit check they all look the same.

he apparently got them for sole supremacy. do they have any stickers on the box, etc etc?

In my experience, everything I’ve bought from them has a sticker, even shoes from their eBay

Anyone have any experience dealing with YS customer service (lol)? UPS lost my package and I'm wondering if they'll actually communicate with me and give me a refund or just do a charge back.

File a claim with your CC and let them deal with it.

When my package was stolen from my door! Here was adc response. Thank you for your patience with us regarding your FedEx claim. At this time FedEx has denied your lost package investigation, the outcome of the investigation confirmed they did in fact drop the item(s) off at your address. As a result, we won’t be providing a replacement or a refund. We apologize for any frustration this may cause. Please call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 if you have additional questions

I guess I’m the only one who likes the Red Stripes more than Breds huh :lol:

I really don’t understand the high *** resale on such a plain *** sneaker :rolleyes

I get it less is more but they are literally the same pair as a Pirate Black to me :ohwell:

To each their own but I do like both |l

Curious what’s the general sensus on whats the top 3 colorways? :nerd:

1. Zebras
2. Belugas
3. Red Stripes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom