ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Means that you’re fine, charges didn’t fall off because they were never posted, just authorized. This means nothing has changed with your order

ADC just shipped for me

My lady think she slick trying to surprise me with Belugas or Zebras >D

I can’t fifure out which ones she got yet though :nerd:

Guess I’ll have to wait til after Christmas to figure out what to grab first now :rolleyes

Been looking at Breds too a lot lately but can’t figure out which I want |l

Also when speaking in reference to Breds which ones are actually Breds and why :lol:

7C4EA485-3B49-463A-B5AF-416DB066B3E7.jpeg
A5FE688A-7A02-4D4A-A5DA-0DAAA2839EC8.jpeg

Top is bred

Bottom is red stripe

ADC UK delivered! No shipping notice or updates to status (still at stage 1 - in progress) over the last 4 days and bam, shipment turns up at the door!

Very pleased it made the stated delivery date of Dec 21st - pleasant surprise given the absence of any updates.

I might be copping a pair of breds I found for less than what they’re going for, still expensive but I want them

Hopefully they’re legit :smh:

My sz 6 from YS came in yesterday and one of the shoes is tweaked lol. The toe is lifted up more than the other. QC on this pair is blah but I guess it’s to be expected when the stock numbers were so high.
EC972D51-8E41-4BC9-AA31-E9A5B364084E.jpeg
1DEA5EF3-E70B-4CD8-8F38-E02495CB8653.jpeg

My sz 6 from YS came in yesterday and one of the shoes is tweaked lol. The toe is lifted up more than the other. QC on this pair is blah but I guess it’s to be expected when the stock numbers were so high.
EC972D51-8E41-4BC9-AA31-E9A5B364084E.jpeg
1DEA5EF3-E70B-4CD8-8F38-E02495CB8653.jpeg
You sure its not just the paper stuffing pushing it up?

No shipping confirmation but had extra money in my account today. I think my order got cancelled smh

Did you manually check order status?

Does it still say "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed".

Charge should reappear once it ships.

Your hand is bigger than the shoe so I suppose it’s a gift?
Im about to jam these on my big toes and go stunt LOL. Nah originally I tried to get my girls 5.5 but they sold out so I got these just in case. Ended up hitting her sz on ADC so these are either a gift or be sold eventually.

Do you guys notice every single minor "flaw"?
I kinda do lol...but not really tripping tbh. It kind of is an issue if the shoe fits completely diff from the other shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom