ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy at the gym last night had peebras on, asked if he paid retail or resell. "Resell"

pzqbmTI.jpg

How is paying resell an “L”? Some people don’t have the time to try to get a pair of shoes because of work and family... so? That’s an L he paid resell? Not sure if you know what an L is.

One of my plugs said it’s possible since Sheikh is in chapter 11 they only be mailing one shoe if you got blue tints, usually the left one. Can anyone confirm

How is paying resell an “L”? Some people don’t have the time to try to get a pair of shoes because of work and family... so? That’s an L he paid resell? Not sure if you know what an L is.

This. A person who understands the value of time and money. If paying an extra 100 avoids 5 hrs of ADC splashing, 3 hours of foot site gettin extra head start dashing, 1 hour of raffle form filling out hashing- then you basically saying your time is more valuable than the 100 extra you paying divided my the 9 hours it took to get at retail. I agree, it’s basic math.

But some of our fam, and I mean no disrespect here, either unemployed or runnin da fryer at the Popeyes joint so they making less than 10/hr and the math on spending time to pay retail be working for dem

I thought boys just wanted to drive the price up. But after having these in hand. The blue tints are definitely better than the zebra and other colors

The primeknit on the bluetints make it the best v2 imo. But the sockliner kinda kills it too. Definitely top 5 out of the v2

really? i was kinda disappointed in hand. i’m gonna have to make a move with mine for some zebras or peebras

don’t get me wrong, they’re a nice clean colorway, just not for me i guess

My boy came clutch yesterday and found me a local buyer. Had a size 8 which is such a hard size to get rid of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom