ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on stage 2 on Adidas website but according to FedEx tracking, they created a label today. So don't give up hope guys!

Still nothing here, even downloaded the FedEx app and made an accountthe other day for future use

I wanna know why all mine going across country and taking a week to get delivered still

Send my **** to NJ already :smh:

Logged into my FedEx account and saw that a label was created for my 2nd pair. Status page still on stage 2.

surprised ur worried about shipping

Wasn’t til I didn’t yet any email notification last night

Longest I’ve waited for anything from ADC

Usually get email Tuesday’s, Thursday’s for 750 once

I know it’s holiday but idk

Well see

Wasn’t til I didn’t yet any email notification last night

Longest I’ve waited for anything from ADC

Usually get email Tuesday’s, Thursday’s for 750 once

I know it’s holiday but idk

Well see

My boy just got a confirmation for his pair earlier this morning. You should be good if you didnt get cancelled yet

That new goat warehouse in jersey is clutch af, dropped off shoes at ups last night and they've already been authenticated :smokin

ive been pretty neutral on stockx v goat but goat def better better to me this holiday szn than stockx.

been 2 days since delivered to stockx and nothing yet even emailed them about it now.

Goat arrived in less than a day and got payout in a few hrs. Also made more on goat too

ive been pretty neutral on stockx v goat but goat def better better to me this holiday szn than stockx.

been 2 days since delivered to stockx and nothing yet even emailed them about it now.

Goat arrived in less than a day and got payout in a few hrs. Also made more on goat too

Goat definitely seems like the place to sell if your pair is flawless. StockX is better for buying imo since they're typically cheaper

You gotta get on that stockx instant payout :nthat:

I'm actually the other way. Sell on Stockx because there seem to be more buyers, and stockx are less anal about slight flaws or damage boxes. Buy on Goat because you know you'll get that extra level of quality control.

IMG_7002.PNG

Whoa, you can now track your UPS man LIVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom