ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most dudes don't wear an 8, and females generally aren't that size unless they have unusually big feet :lol: Dude who copped the BT got them for his 14 year old brother.

Lol damn. Where I’m at I can off anything from 8-9.5 easy but bigger sizes are annoying. I tried selling a 10.5 for my boy one time I told him to just keep them, obviously it’s finding local buyers you can sell anything online but most of my friends want a fast transaction

Lol damn. Where I’m at I can off anything from 8-9.5 easy but bigger sizes are annoying. I tried selling a 10.5 for my boy one time I told him to just keep them, obviously it’s finding local buyers you can sell anything online but most of my friends want a fast transaction
u don't use consignments in the city or were they used?

adc lagging with the shipping. wish i coulda had these for xmas. i make about 8.75 an hour. fight me

u don't use consignments in the city or were they used?

I do, they don’t like to use them. I sold a 8.5 cream for $675 at stadium goods over the summer lol.. but these dudes aren’t sneaker savvy they just get em if they don’t like them they want to sell them right away

I do, they don’t like to use them. I sold a 8.5 cream for $675 at stadium goods over the summer lol.. but these dudes aren’t sneaker savvy they just get em if they don’t like them they want to sell them right away

That's crazy. I only sold my creams for $500CAD i think. Thats only 392USD :sick:

Gotcha I'm at stadium goods once a week lol

That's crazy. I only sold my creams for $500CAD i think. Thats only 392USD :sick:

They sat for maybe a month. But one day opened the report and saw the sold. Only Yeezy I’ve actually sold so far, but yeah I was shocked. I thought my boy listed them at way more what they were worth but he kept saying “they gonna sell trust me”

Wait what? Plenty of dudes wear sz 8 through 10.
This. This community is brutal. Now we dissin broke boys and men w smaller feet and talking about weight. I got small feet and ain’t in a guy’s weight class and gotta hear bout it here. I’m about to leave, I have Size 7 so what. Fam be fam and luv the fam and the community but the support is lacking lately. Instead of YZY SZN it SLTY SZN. no oops, no nothing on the come up tip, smooth.

$8.75 an hour is alright if you don't have to support a real fam. Not the NT type fam. Real fam with partner and children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom