ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
damnnn thats cake. I wasnt picked for that lol

1944046_0.jpg

So in my Adidas app I went to tracking order and it says "Last update: In processing"....then below that it says processed. At the very bottom is says "shipping protocol" and says
"18.12.2017 -10:56:10 Processed"
"16.12.2017 - 23:50:39 Processed."

Any idea what this means? It says arrival is 21/12/2017 which obviously isn't true so I am confused.

So in my Adidas app I went to tracking order and it says "Last update: In processing"....then below that it says processed. At the very bottom is says "shipping protocol" and says

Any idea what this means? It says arrival is 21/12/2017 which obviously isn't true so I am confused.

bruh you been asking shipping questions for over a week call Adidas or fed ex at this point

they will give you much more help.

This...Buying ~ StockX...Selling ~ GOAT...

This 2x.

Check your junk folder for your cancellation email.

Just kidding, relax.

Weren’t you the one talking about suing adidas if they canceled your order?

Shouldn't you be busy flipping burgers or something?
Hey man, I get your drift, I feeling your flow fam. I seriously want to talk you off the ledge, man.

Pls Do not sue Adidas over your 5th pair of blue tints getting canceled so you can’t make resell profit. Yes, it is unfair to get a cancellation email which could be for countless reasons like you violated their very clear policy of 1 item per customer, but still, it ain’t fair fam, and your lawsuit could send precedent forever of retailers being afraid to sell any products of any kind anymore cuz you beat em down over canceling things and then having the cojones to sell em again. No way man, that’s illegal, agreed, but you could kill retail, or at least the sneaker biz or at least Adidas, or at least YZY SZN forever, fam.

It’s a good company, w good people, we all want them to continue to pump out products we know and love and don’t need you disturbing that w a massive lawsuit that could spell the death of the company. Pls reconsider. Thank you

nervous SZN, still no shipping from adidas.
I gotta say, this fam has gone to the back door, or the oops, or the come up, or whatever SZN cheesy word you cheese heads use.

We got cats threatening to sue adidas, we got cats “nervous” they YZY get cancelled, we get cats salty AF over dented toe box, we got cats obsessed w FedEx, cats dissing small feet, cats tattling on resellers and saying they are freelance journalists that gonna go to the New York Times or something, cats dissing people w cats. This board has become a complete farce. Then we got cats that don’t know English well and sound like cats.

Everyone gotta calm down and focus on what matters and why we here in the 1st place. It’s for the culture and love. To cop a pear to wear and resell 7 others, rinse and repeat. Thank you.

I gotta say, this fam has gone to the back door, or the oops, or the come up, or whatever SZN cheesy word you cheese heads use.

We got cats threatening to sue adidas, we got cats “nervous” they YZY get cancelled, we get cats salty AF over dented toe box, we got cats obsessed w FedEx, cats dissing small feet, cats tattling on resellers and saying they are freelance journalists that gonna go to the New York Times or something, cats dissing people w cats. This board has become a complete farce. Then we got cats that don’t know English well and sound like cats.

Everyone gotta calm down and focus on what matters and why we here in the 1st place. It’s for the culture and love. To cop a pear to wear and resell 7 others, rinse and repeat. Thank you.

sounds like yeezy season in a nutshell

You're right. Sometimes we all need a little clarity cuz. Cheers for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom