ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The yeezy really has become the Roshe Run. The people judging how people rock them or wear they wear them just in their Team Roshe steez.

Get over yourselves. Concerning yourselves with other men like that like they y'all significant others

The yeezy really has become the Roshe Run. The people judging how people rock them or wear they wear them just in their Team Roshe steez.

Get over yourselves. Concerning yourselves with other men like that like they y'all significant others

Bruh its NT....its a forum of dudes that talk about shoes...we buy shoes to impress other dudes who know about shoes...
I hear what your saying and all but its like yelling into the void.

nah i buy shoes because i like them.

if somebody wanna take pics on a rug and leave their joints factory laced, what's that got to do with my day or my pair?

same dudes criticizing are resellers and also take ballet toe pics.

nah i buy shoes because i like them.

if somebody wanna take pics on a rug and leave their joints factory laced, what's that got to do with my day or my pair?

same dudes criticizing are resellers and also take ballet toe pics.
something tells me you are in the minority when it comes to this NT these days is resellers and hypebeast (not even saying either of those is a bad thing...just it is what it is)

something tells me you are in the minority when it comes to this NT these days is resellers and hypebeast (not even saying either of those is a bad thing...just it is what it is)
yea man. im an old man in a new game. i miss the old days but i wont go into a rant about it lol.

I think it depends on the thread, the yeezy and boosts threads are totally different than say the Lebron or Foams thread

speaking of rugs, my pup passed judgment on me already for these pics :D

upload_2017-12-27_9-38-53.png

upload_2017-12-27_9-39-47.png

yea man. im an old man in a new game. i miss the old days but i wont go into a rant about it lol.

Been in the sneakers thing for a while as well. Nothing really changed though, since the SB days theres always been reselling and whatnot. Only thing different is people have social media to show off, sell, whatever.

Been in the sneakers thing for a while as well. Nothing really changed though, since the SB days theres always been reselling and whatnot. Only thing different is people have social media to show off, sell, whatever.
SB community died for me once the diamond dunk lows dropped. everything else before that was chilling on shelves and easy to cop. Also you and I are lucky to grow up in the Mecca of Sneakers. Now NYC aint nothing but resellers

Laces judgment tip isn’t anything new...I remember getting heat over on the old Crookedtongues Forums (If you know, then you know) around 2003 for wearing a pair of AF1’s un-tied...Like pages of people running me down :lol:...

Don’t kid yourselves, NT been on that same slide too...Judging of others fit pics has been part of this online sneaker scene since I’ve been around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom