ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The yeezy really has become the Roshe Run. The people judging how people rock them or wear they wear them just in their Team Roshe steez.

Get over yourselves. Concerning yourselves with other men like that like they y'all significant others
I don't give a darn what people think and the way I wear any shoe. I wear whats comfortable. I've had kids come up to me in mall and accuse me of wearing fake yeezy's while they were the ones wearing fakes. after that I tune everyone out now

there is a big age difference in those threads. compared to the hyped threads

i mean you see these shipping questions no way a grown adult would ask these questions, you don't get that in the air max new balance thread.
lastly, all threads fall to trash when money is involved.

this.

I'd guess average age in NB/Asics/Retro Air Max (1, 90, 95, 97, etc) is around 32-35+
Average age in boost and yeezy is closer to 20.

Wild guesses but not a stretch to believe.

this.

I'd guess average age in NB/Asics/Retro Air Max (1, 90, 95, 97, etc) is around 32-35+
Average age in boost and yeezy is closer to 20.

Wild guesses but not a stretch to believe.
many people that keep asking about shipping are looking to resell and get impatient because they want to get paid quickly. (just a guess)

hey, i got rid of beluga 2.0s bc i couldn't find anyone to trade in my size. i wound up getting blue tints instead and i'm curious what's the consensus... blue tints or beluga 2.0? now that i have BTs, i think i kinda like the beluga 2.0s better. but imo, zebras >>>

You sir are a baller! :lol: only way I'd walk on the back of a pair of yeezys is if they were totally trashed from regular wear

Older pic of mine. Yeezys are tanks, you’ll be aight. Did it for the gram.

6B138FBB-FEAE-49BF-9E7D-8FCF99AD7020.jpeg

The Balenciagas are super nice when they are worn with a nice pair of pants. Skinny jeans/joggers and the thing with showing the socks doesn’t work with them imo since they are so big. Wide pants is the way to go.

Older pic of mine. Yeezys are tanks, you’ll be aight. Did it for the gram.

6B138FBB-FEAE-49BF-9E7D-8FCF99AD7020.jpeg
2 ballers :lol: its more about the price than the name. If roshes cost 220 I wouldn't abuse em like I do. Def would ride my bike in yeezys, made that mistake in NMDs and the pedals chewed up the boost :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom