ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
53E7BB92-A765-45D4-976A-CB53E8E797FD.jpeg
F9E223DA-97EF-46E1-9BBD-51705D59E00C.jpeg
Zebras today. Stil my fav colorway after all these releases.

A lot of folks seem to be keeping them ds laced and i don't blame them

laces are long as hell

laces are super long on bigger sizes. i see smaller feet dudes with their laces undone. its like they give you enough for 2 extra pairs on bigger sizes

i stay factory laced on V2 on V1 i just tie them.

the V1's gave more lace imo

I think it depends on the thread, the yeezy and boosts threads are totally different than say the Lebron or Foams thread

the old NT vibe is alive in some of the smaller threads.

The new balance thread is great peoples same with the vans thread. Always looking out for each other helping with links and oops. AM1 thread has been great with that too even when the anniversary release started the hype machine the regulars still helped people out.

the old NT vibe is alive in some of the smaller threads.

The new balance thread is great peoples same with the vans thread. Always looking out for each other helping with links and oops. AM1 thread has been great with that too even when the anniversary release started the hype machine the regulars still helped people out.

there is a big age difference in those threads. compared to the hyped threads

i mean you see these shipping questions no way a grown adult would ask these questions, you don't get that in the air max new balance thread.
lastly, all threads fall to trash when money is involved.

those lose they appeal overtime honestly you will wear them once and regret it

I don’t think so Bro, the Zebras are the one pair of Yeezys that really got me paying attention :pimp:

I initially wrote Yeezys off as too beastly for my taste, time or effort that comes along with them :rolleyes

Zebras got my attention when they dropped but I saw them too late to have made an attempt to cop at retail :smh:

Resale was too damn at the time too so I just wrote them off again :ohwell:

But recent colorways pulled me back in somewhat but til this day Zebras still got my attention :smokin

Saying all that to say it’s still very possible for me to lose interest after obtaining them though |l

Absolutely hate the zebras.

On paper they sound like a good model but in person are a damn composition notebook on ya feet.

Honestly agree with the Zebra comments...gotta say the hype got me with that one...damned near almost gifted them this Xmas....gonna wait and see if warmer weather changes my mind back....otherwise goodbye. Already disposed of my red stripes. At this point it's olive greens or bust. Everything else is straight to the frying pan for v2s- especially those piss poor things YM tweeted....ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom