ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's why I think it's gonna slowly creep up. 
you know what time G?
nerd.gif
Nope, that's why I'm saying to go to sleep now so you can be refreshed for that early morning drop 
laugh.gif

If I have a friends ID, second ID, credit card with his name, and screenshot of the voucher, would I be able to pick up his confirmed reservation at adidas? We pretty much look alike.

It's all good, hopefully copping off Ys like I did with the zebras [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
If I have a friends ID, second ID, credit card with his name, and screenshot of the voucher, would I be able to pick up his confirmed reservation at adidas? We pretty much look alike.
If you look alike then only bring his ID and pretend to be him, you don't exist

they scan the code at adidas

Not sure if a screen shot will pick that up

iirc when I won off confirmed last year, they made me open up the app and open the voucher there. so no screenshot. could be diff at other places though

Which Adidas store. Vegas and Atlanta go by a list. And they scan code have used screen shots turn off rotation

I'm legit like 0/60 on confirmed, reservation apps, Europe sites, and online raffles. I have to get at least one pair off adc or yz. These will be my summer shoes.

(Fingers crossed stock is high)

Last edited:
Never owned a pair of Yeezys, this was my first try and nothing but L's. So it basically no chance in hell of hitting on the regular footsites because of bots, what about ADC?

Last edited:
I could never figure out those foot apps reservation and always seem to miss the time when my countdown ends. It's that something you need to be on like confirmed? And this happens to me with all releases, not just yeezys. Any info would be greatly appreciated
same here... i cant keep up with technology

Never owned a pair of Yeezys, this was my first try and nothing but L's. So it basically no chance in hell of hitting on the regular footsites because of bots, what about ADC?

ADC always the best chance but Ive never hit since OG 750s.

Never understood why I never get past the splash page on ADC yet some can always cop multiples.

Is there such a thing as rigging the apps? There's a reseller boasting about it in a Facebook group.First time I've heard someone​ talk about it.

Last edited:
i entered champs but i think the app deleted my entries. they didn't show my participation let alone lose. not the first time.

won 2 but one is on fordham smh. from queens to the bronx is deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom