ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought you hit somewhere else alerady like SP or Shiekh?  Better go try a live raffle in the morning
Yeah I hit that SP raffle, but I never win the Footsite's app reservations.  I don't try for everything honestly, but even for Royal's with 10 min headstart I didn't hit, but again hit at Shoe Palace. :/

i entered champs but i think the app deleted my entries. they didn't show my participation let alone lose. not the first time.

won 2 but one is on fordham smh. from queens to the bronx is deep
That's not terrible I'm heading in from Suffolk my dude

eh, i live on the boarder of queens and long island. if you're driving you'll be there quicker. if you're taking the nassau bus may not be bad either

Yeah I hit that SP raffle, but I never win the Footsite's app reservations.  I don't try for everything honestly, but even for Royal's with 10 min headstart I didn't hit, but again hit at Shoe Palace. :/
oh ok. better luck next time on the apps, but better than nothing.  Plenty of shoe buying fiends in our area, so yea, 10 mins probably doesn't cut the field in half.

Waitlist just got reserved at FTL [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Best bet now is Yeezy Supply for sure, but gonna require dedication to stay up for the random release. If you do stay up and run a page monitor tho, there's gotta be a good chance to cop

ADC can be hit or miss with the queue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom