ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure anyone can shed some light on this that has won a Finishline raffle.

They say pickup time is 8am - 10am, but the mall doesn't open til 10am, so how does that work. Anyone that won a FNL raffle deal with this?

Thanks and reps for some info

I'm still on the wait list at Footaction. Should I take my ball and go home or is it still possible?

They say pickup time is 8am - 10am, but the mall doesn't open til 10am, so how does that work. Anyone that won a FNL raffle deal with this?

They can open earlier than the mall opens.

Do you not have to create an account to purchase from YS? The site is so basic. No contact info, account creation, or anything. 
No, you basically just wait for the random release so many run a page monitor while doing other things and pull an all nighter. I also use Chrome and save autofill information so that i can checkout faster than having to type it all in manually

malls usually open before 10, stores dont open until 10 with the exception of FNL stores on a release date

most of the mall stores wont be open but they will open at least one of the mall entrances so you can get to FNL

Most likely the entrance closest to the FNL

FNLs goofy *** pick up time really threw a wrench in my gameplan.

Gonna hope YS drops before 8. And that I get back home in time for the other sites

Then calling it quits and  hitting times square before 3

Last edited:
Debating hitting that Nice Kicks SF Live Raffle.  Gotta pickup a pair from SunValley Mall in Concord in the AM and gotta head to sneakercon in Santa Clara.  Hmm

Just saw this but was able to hit on FTA! Thank you sneaker gods

saturday gonna be 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom