ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kith doesn't try though , they up the bots once with changing the description of the URL to random stuff , but that will only work the first time. I'm pretty sure they know it doesn't work on bots , yet they are still doing that. They should do that answer question thing again , I remember once they asked a random question on the checkout like what is the 4th month and you had to type in April.
Yea I don't even bother w Kith online

I got lucky last week with the Volcano's 

Last edited:

get back to me once you find the password, I will provide you with a pair for free.
laugh.gif

Does YS charge $20 flat on everything for shipping? If they do and with tax I'll skip on them and try my luck on ADC in the morning.

Yeah, but why skip? It's cheaper than resale and you could strike out on ADC...

I don't have it in me to stay up knowing it'll be random drop time. I got one pair through Champs reserve. Want to test my luck on a double up. ADC is better as you don't need to refresh the site, just have to get past the splash screen. If that don't work at least I had my sleep and a pair is waiting for me at the mall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom