ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah dunno how long I wanna stay up since I'm on west coast.  Do they usually drop based on west coast or east coast time in people's previous posts?
I don't think they've dropped before 3am est/12am pst. I think someone mention because YS is based out in CA so they go according to their time zone and it has to be at least 12am pst. 

2nd option sounds better. 
Yeah based on people's previous posts about time's YS dropped is that based on EST or PST?  Cause I mean staying up til like 1 or 2 PST is doable, but yeah don't wanna be staying up til 6 AM got SneakerCon and 1 Pair to pick up in the AM before the Con.

EDIT : Lol damn double post.

Last edited:
If You are lucky enough to cop a pair of yeezy whites tomorrow, will you resell or actually wear them? Very interested to see what everyone has to say to this. Thanks

No queue on Kith and still got sold out message under 5 seconds :x

Same, I couldn't have been any faster. No line and got hit with oos right away I kept refreshing and was able to pay then hit with oos. It's crazy how fast it went oos and I heard there was like 730 pairs on there.

If You are lucky enough to cop a pair of yeezy whites tomorrow, will you resell or actually wear them? Very interested to see what everyone has to say to this. Thanks

I got two one to wear, one to sell to make up for oversleeping on uptempo

pimp.gif

Wear. I actually hope to wear them to my wedding. Not the ceremony but the reception. Fingers crossed.

I have some questions.If anyone can answer them,I would gladly appreciate it.I went 0/7 on confirmed and 0/23 on foot apps and lost every raffle.I've been trying desperately to get these for myself so it makes me irritated seeing all of these resellers getting five pairs.

Is YS and Adidas the only places now? When do they drop and what are the links?

I hear you guys talking about how it's going to be extremely easy to cook.Is it because you have bots or manual is easy?

Im gunna deff wear them I wore my zebras so why not these 

I have some questions.If anyone can answer them,I would gladly appreciate it.I went 0/7 on confirmed and 0/23 on foot apps and lost every raffle.I've been trying desperately to get these for myself so it makes me irritated seeing all of these resellers getting five pairs.

Is YS and Adidas the only places now? When do they drop and what are the links?
I hear you guys talking about how it's going to be extremely easy to cook.Is it because you have bots or manual is easy?

R.I.P

According to my emails, last few YS drops have been:

Copper/Olive/Red - 5am CST
Core White - 6:30am CST
Black/Red - 5 am CST
Zebra - 8:20am CST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom