ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 pairs of Creams for Kaws?
I would do that trade so fast exactly what im looking for 
laugh.gif

2 pairs of creams won't do it for kaws unless you're getting some fake kaws which would seem highly likely

Last edited:
The count for champs time square .... around 675 (27 pages at 25 per). Champs stopped honoring reserves after 3:10 -- had to be online by then. Glad to have my 10 min HS for champs but seriously want to avoid it at all costs now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The count for champs time square .... around 675 (27 pages at 25 per). Champs stopped honoring reserves after 3:10 -- had to be online by then. Glad to have my 10 min HS for champs but seriously want to avoid it at all costs now [emoji]128514[/emoji]
damn as good as the number of pairs available sounds, getting the pair you win sounds like a pain in the ***. my local champs got 100 pairs, and so did my footaction, and this footaction never gets any yzy, this footaction got yzy release before the ftlhoh in the same mall did. fta employees were telling me these are a GR.

damn as good as the number of pairs available sounds, getting the pair you win sounds like a pain in the ***. my local champs got 100 pairs, and so did my footaction, and this footaction never gets any yzy, this footaction got yzy release before the ftlhoh in the same mall did. fta employees were telling me these are a GR.
i dont think any yeezy is really a GR but these were alot more available than most. still there are alot of people who struck out. i never even got through on ADC and usually never do. i usually hit on YS

Just stopped by FTL at South Coast Plaza. Workers told me they supposedly re-raffled for unclaimed pairs already. How could they know how many would be unclaimed?? People still in line to pick theirs up.

i dont think any yeezy is really a GR but these were alot more available than most. still there are alot of people who struck out. i never even got through on ADC and usually never do. i usually hit on YS
yu right fam, i forgot i almost always eat on yzy releases unlike friends and others, and i was so gullible to believe these were a gr when the employee said so especially when people are still unable to cop... been seeing a lot of fuFus too
View media item 2420509

Last edited:
Yeah wouldn't say these are a GR and for NYC 675 is average (i wase expecting closer to 1K which is what 34th street received for Black Friday pairs). With a 38K count on ADC (120k run overall) these are to-date the broadest release but even this high of a production couldn't meet the demand substantively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom