ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Sanders
"When u tell em to give u whatever size they have left"

giphy.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
yu right fam, i forgot i almost always eat on yzy releases unlike friends and others, and i was so gullible to believe these were a gr when the employee said so especially when people are still unable to cop... been seeing a lot of fuFus too
man the fufus are in full effect already. these will be hard to legit check. i think the only way might be black light atm. no real detail to the sply 350 so cant really use that

Been at the hospital waiting for my wife to deliver since last night, woke up in time for adidas and copped 2 pairs, also went to pick up my pair at Acrimony sf as well, always good folks with them

Congrats man, you'll never forget what happened on this special day [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Went to the Jordan store on 87th in Chicago for leftover pairs before 3pm and stayed until 3pm. Was the second person there. The employees kept saying there weren't any with smirks on their faces. Earlier when I went, the sheet was barely half way scratched off for pickups. They kept all the leftovers for themselves, lol.

I'm salty and I want to report them.!
A Jordan store on 87th don't even exist...u mean villa?

Been at the hospital waiting for my wife to deliver since last night, woke up in time for adidas and copped 2 pairs, also went to pick up my pair at Acrimony sf as well, always good folks with them

Congrats man, you'll never forget what happened on this special day [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Now you HAVE to find the infant pairs to match.

Finally got back from the footstores. 4 hours worth of driving later i got 2 pairs. Struck out this time online was still on the splash page after they sold out. Ys screwed me with a eternity in the queue. Heres the standard NT pickup pic

View media item 2420519

For those that are in the LA area, I won't be picking up my pairs at Torrance FTA and Brea Champs

left from CT at 9 am this morning and just got back around 5 pm .. had to make 5 stops .. cross county, bay plaza, 125th, queens center and finally roosevelt field mall .. went 5 for 6 on the apps ..

Ironically one of my nostalgic favs from childhood is a pair of 'jumps' .... instead of Filas. The right fugazi can only make you stronger [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't laugh at kids wearing obvious fakes, they obviously can't afford the real thing or their parents won't but it for them.

I feel you. Wasn't really laughing at him. Just wanted to share the pic. I seen my dentist wearing these style pb the other week. So no cracking up here. Just could really notice how different they were that's all.

I was able to get a pair.

I woke up 20 minutes after release. Clicked the link on ADC on my phone, got splash screen. Had breakfast, cleaned up house a bit. 40 minutes later went to text a friend and I had forgotten all about these. When I unlocked my phone, the size screen was there. Picked my size 9.5 at around 7:59am, clicked the "I am not a robot" put my PayPal info, checked out under 1 minute. Got confirmation email from PayPal and ADC within a minute.

So happy to have a pair of these and Not have to pay resale.

Finally back at my hotel. Ended up with 6 pairs total on the day: 3 foot apps, 2 ADC, 1 YS. Probably could have snagged a couple more on ADC since I got through splash pretty early on my phone and another tab on my laptop but ended up stopping at 2. Didn't wanna risk getting cancelled. Stoked I was able to double up on my size, 2 for my homies for retail, and flipped 2 that basically paid for my pairs. Seems there were a ton of these but other than zebra, this is the most coveted V2, so demand is mad high IMO. All white, summertime. These look so good in person. I just threw them on in the hotel to make sure everything was cool. I gotta go half size up and take insoles out on V2s. But yeah, I love these. Hope most of you were able to cop.

3 hour round trip but got my pairs. Got to love LA traffic. Shout out to the thot trying to finesse a pair for her boyfriend at SP Santa Monica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom