ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question please and thank you!

Copped off of YS and got the email and they took the bread outta my account. But for some reason it put first floor 4 times on each side of the billing and shipping address? L?

Thanks

Hit the wrong autofill but all the addresses match up etc and is the same as my bank. Should I worry about that pair?

again thank you

Quick question please and thank you!

Copped off of YS and got the email and they took the bread outta my account. But for some reason it put first floor 4 times on each side of the billing and shipping address? L?

Thanks

Hit the wrong autofill but all the addresses match up etc and is the same as my bank. Should I worry about that pair?

again thank you
just go pick it up at a ups location just to be safe

So if you wanted to trade Creams for Powerphases the person with Creams would have to add cash, right?

:rofl:

when you walk past the unclaimed pair line and you holding 4 pairs

sick.gif
 peoples faces

releases here lately have all been them same. either you hit for 1, none or multiple 

this go round i hit for none lol 

and one of my favors (selling to NTers for retail) ive done in the past equal a pair of yeezys lol 

If I wanted to trade a pair of these yeezys for the red suptempos, the person with suptempos would have to add cash right? Really want the red suptempos and nike didnt let me cop this morning

Last edited:
42nd was packed

Got there at 230.

Didnt get in the door until like 425 lol

Pic from when I tried on the FNL pair earlier

#YZYSZN over

Gonna take a nap im exhausted brudda

releases here lately have all been them same. either you hit for 1, none or multiple 

this go round i hit for none lol 

and one of my favors (selling to NTers for retail) ive done in the past equal a pair of yeezys lol 
Yup lol those would be the 3 options....

Picked up all my pairs

Beverly Center FTL was like a damn jail checking in to get booked

They so serious over there

everywhere else was a cakewalk

i'm still so saLty.. the queue gods were not with me today. watched the blue lines go around forever on YS before going to sold out... only got past the splash once (after waiting for 2 hours) on ADC and then i couldn't even add to cart. then i just woke up and the sold out page is still blaring on my monitor for me to see. WTF i hate yeezys now!!!

WHat was the outcome of adc compared to breds? Got busy with life after wasting my time on yeezy supply.
I can't wait for pics/info on the greens

i prob should said 4+ instead or multiple. Then yall wouldnt of given me sh** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom