ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, once he buys he can do whatever he wants with it. Adidas can cut him off after that but they can't stop him from doing something once he owns the product.

How do you know Adidas give him permission to do it? Nike gave Sneaker Politics permission to make people wear their OVOs out of his store. Same thing could have happened here.

You heard the news recently right that Nike is now ALLOWING retailers to discount any time of the year right? The fact that they are just now allowing this means that they control the pricing even after big box retailers and mom and pop shops get the shoes through their account.

Last edited:

I don't remember 100% but I'm pretty sure I didnt have CAPTCHA on YS, or if I did it was just a check the box
lucky. I think that how it was for me before yesterday too. Any one else got the problem I got? I wonder if it was my computer and google thought I might have been a bot. 

Line at flight club NYC crazy long cause all of the multiples that everyone is putting up. Do people even wear their yeezy around here [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Really salty about this drop still. I managed to cop breds and zebras on YS without much drama but these creams eluded me the whole week. Struck out 4/4 devices on confirmed, struck out on adidas.de with many browsers and computers. Did manage to get through splash on my phone and cart a size 5 or something, but I didn't pull the trigger because I feel like it would have been a pain in the *** to trade or resell with these numbers. Probably a huge mistake.

The real reason I am pissed is my page monitor did not go off on YS. I saw the posts here that YS was live about a minute too late. Anyone know why the page monitor plugins didn't respond to the change on the YS product page?

Edit: Also, I guess I am on team paying resale as I actually wanted to wear these for the spring. They're already an easy pickup at 400 EUR here locally. I am guessing they will drop even more mid-week once the huge number of adidas orders arrive. Thoughts?

Change your signature.

Last edited:
lol never mind.. i thought bobby(flatfoot) was your boy
oh haha yeah he is my homie. But majority of the pairs I got was on the footapps that was already selected in my size (also have a few other friends that wear my size so it was easier to oop). If bobby was my size, I would've oop'ed him 1 of my pairs. I was going to help him out with the infants if he needed but he ended up copping. I hit on footapps and YS all in my size and 1 in my girl's size and a few infants (not all for me). I know you cooked so you can either size swap me for Bobby's size so I can oop him or you can oop the boy yourself 
wink.gif

Waste of time. They won't change the address.

While it could be too late, try signing up for UPS Mychoice and reroute to the new address. UPS may charge a fee and/or delay delivery to the next day.

You are also able to have UPS hold for pick-up.

Next time refresh the captcha(not the webpage), I never do those types of captchas. And that's why, they take forever. I had the one with the cars
Looking into it, I do see that refresh button and will do that next time. I must have triggered something since I used to only have to click and be done with it..

Line at flight club NYC crazy long cause all of the multiples that everyone is putting up. Do people even wear their yeezy around here [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Half the "Real" New Yorkers still rocking Jay's, Foamposites, and Timbs.

Last edited:
This is dumb, sorry. No, its not only resellers who should complain about that. Boxes serve a purpose, I keep a lot of the shoes I wear in the original boxes. If you collect shoes, you want to collect the whole package. If they want to not sell with the box, they're not selling the product at its full value and should offer discounts. 

At the end of the day if they make it clear you aren't getting a box before you purchase it's up to you whether or not you want to take it. No ones being tricked or forced to buy them that way. As far as pricing goes $220 is just MSRP(manufacturer's SUGGESTED retail price) it's just a suggestion and they can charge as much or as little as they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom