ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh haha yeah he is my homie. But majority of the pairs I got was on the footapps that was already selected in my size (also have a few other friends that wear my size so it was easier to oop). If bobby was my size, I would've oop'ed him 1 of my pairs. I was going to help him out with the infants if he needed but he ended up copping. I hit on footapps and YS all in my size and 1 in my girl's size and a few infants (not all for me). I know you cooked so you can either size swap me for Bobby's size so I can oop him or you can oop the boy yourself :wink:

lol yea i need to stack accounts on foot app. got 1 on champs rest didnt make it in time for head start. Flatfoot never picked though.

As for pairs in total

200+ carted from adidas ... But i screwed up and ended up having to manually adding those carted pairs to accounts for a few people on a list in my group. live and you learn bro.

public bots all failed too. couldve had tons of checkouts but too many problems .

Last edited:
At the end of the day if they make it clear you aren't getting a box before you purchase it's up to you whether or not you want to take it. No ones being tricked or forced to buy them that way. As far as pricing goes $220 is just MSRP(manufacturer's SUGGESTED retail price) it's just a suggestion and they can charge as much or as little as they want.
I think it's anti consumer to force a customer to use a product a certain way after purchasing said product. It's yours after you purchase it, you can do whatever you want with it, even resell it. This isn't the only gear that people resell.

lol yea i need to stack accounts on foot app. got 1 on champs rest didnt make it in time for head start. Flatfoot never picked though.

As for pairs in total

200+ carted from adidas ... But i screwed up and ended up manually add to accounts for a few people on a list in my group. live and you learn bro.

public bots all failed too. couldve had tons of checkouts but too many problems .
I thought I saw you said the group cooked lol. I had to skip ADC because I had to pick up my footapps pairs and then make it to a wedding by 12. Had my only phone on splash till it all sold out while I was running around. Was genuinely trying to get thru on ADC to help oop bobby and another friend. I gave bobby the headstart codes but he was waitlisted. Thought for sure he would've got 1 from the footapps with 10min HS and the big stock NYC stores had. 

As far as atc's, I think I saw solestrike hit multiples per 1 slot for people. Pretty quiet for other ATC companies tho

Last edited:

I went thru the same thing..captcha was ridiculous..had to do it a few times..but I guess since i added to cart right away my size was still avail..ur size must have been one of the first to sell out..guess they r trying to make captcha as bot-proof as possible

Last edited:
I think it's anti consumer to force a customer to use a product a certain way after purchasing said product. It's yours after you purchase it, you can do whatever you want with it, even resell it. This isn't the only gear that people resell.

I agree with that but if a store says they're selling box less yeezys regardless of reasoning and you show up to purchase anyway, what gives you ground to complain if you decided to buy anyway?

I read crep protect leaves white stains on the shoes? Also remember a dude in the yeezy thread who posted a pic. Can any chime in on reliability of it?

I agree with that but if a store says they're selling box less yeezys regardless of reasoning and you show up to purchase anyway, what gives you ground to complain if you decided to buy anyway?
I'm not disagreeing with you on that, if you know what you're buying before hand, you can't make noise about it afterwards.

It's their product, they can do what they want with it. They aren't forcing you to buying. Sneaker Politics had a few releases where they forced you to put them on to walk out of the store. As someone who buys to wear, I love it. The only people that would cry about it is resellers.
There's guys that keep shoes for collecting purposes and don't wear em

I'm not disagreeing with you on that, if you know what you're buying before hand, you can't make noise about it afterwards.

Its not like you can just take your business elsewhere only some places get them. What if walmart just handed you a Nintendo in the bag with no packaging. I have every box of every shoe and video game system i have bought

So, those collectors can shop somewhere else.
I for one am a "Box guy" but I get it.

Some shops sell with no boxes.
Some shops sell raffle tickets
Some shops have you buy +300 dollars of product just to be able to buy the shoes.

Either your with it or not.
I for one just keep moving and try at other places.

So, those collectors can shop somewhere else.
I for one am a "Box guy" but I get it.

Some shops sell with no boxes.
Some shops sell raffle tickets
Some shops have you buy +300 dollars of product just to be able to buy the shoes.

Either your with it or not.
I for one just keep moving and try at other places.
I know that, shop could require you to bend over and get ****** in the *** before being able to cop a Yeezy if they want to also

So those people shouldn't purchase from a place not selling the shoes without a box lol
Yea but the problem arises if they aren't told of the situation beforehand, that should be mentioned when filling out the raffle or as soon as the Campout line starts. If you entered the raffle, won and on day of purchasing walk in the store and they tell you a stipulation to purchase which wasn't mentioned beforehand that ain't right either, just like them saying you have to get ****** in the *** before buying after camping two days for the shoe

I know that, shop could require you to bend over and get ****** in the *** before being able to cop a Yeezy if they want to also

Well they can do what they want with them once they buy them lol. Shop elsewhere bro.

Just sell the shoes in a fair way and let people do what they want with them

Well they can do what they want with them once they buy them lol. Shop elsewhere bro.

Just sell the shoes in a fair way and let people do what they want with them
I'm nowhere near sneakerpolitics so it ain't my concern, I'm saying in general these things should be mentioned beforehand. It would be like filling a raffle, winning and day of release the store says oh sorry, the shoe costs $800

I got a friend like this, has every Yeezy doubled up and there all DS in his closet 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom