ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felt helpless at Universal Studios this weekend trying on my phone with no luck 
ohwell.gif
Similar here.  In an SUV with 4 other dudes driving up to go snowboarding in the mountains.  Actually got on YS and chose my size, but then just kept getting the blue lines for 20+ minutes before it sent me back to the main page and OOS. 

The black/greens are currently worth more than these whites, right?  I should be able to find someone to trade, maybe local consignment shop?

Don't wanna begin bot discussion so I won't, but anyway, I'm hoping to trade some of these for grails.

How much are Cream UBs going for? :nerd: Would I need to add?

Last edited:
Hm, interesting. Maybe I'll hold out til I find someone desperate enough to trade theirs for these. :lol: There's always a sucker, especially at sneaker conventions. But thanks for the input!
Absolutely lol. Good luck in my size on stock X the UB are near 600 so a trade would only need like 1-200 on top. I've been feigning for a pair of the UB as well

Good Time To Get In On That AMD Stock?

Seems Like It's Fairly Stable Over The Last Year Or So But Could Maybe See That Same Spike NVDIA Saw Since This Time Last Year :nerd: :wow:

Bruh What Is With Capitalizing Every Word In Your Sentences? Why Are You Doing This? Seems Like A Major Inconvenience? Ok, I'm Already Annoyed Doing This.

But doesn't that take into account all the unnecessary sellers fees, as well as consignment shop sales? So maybe its not as high as it seems. There wouldn't be any fees to pay if I found a trade locally. A few of my boys copped pairs not too long ago for around $300-450 (both VNDS and DS), so that's what I'm hoping for, lol fingers crossed. :lol:

Last edited:
Don't wanna begin bot discussion so I won't, but anyway, I'm hoping to trade some of these for grails.

How much are Cream UBs going for? :nerd: Would I need to add?
It should be a even trade. They are going for the same amount.

I loved my Cream UBS but they get dirty so quick. The fact they're from wool is kinda annoying too.

But doesn't that take into account all the unnecessary sellers fees, as well as consignment shop sales? So maybe its not as high as it seems. There wouldn't be any fees to pay if I found a trade locally. A few of my boys copped pairs not too long ago for around $300-450 (both VNDS and DS), so that's what I'm hoping for, lol fingers crossed.
laugh.gif
fees dont change the fact that people are paying upwards of $700 for cream UBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom