ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Yesterday

Today

smokin.gif

fees dont change the fact that people are paying upwards of $700 for cream UBs

It does when its mostly to cover online/marketplace fees. I doubt dudes are dishing that amount offline. StockX reports of cream v2 sales going for as much as $715, but there's dudes selling theirs locally for $450. Lol, I guess what I'm asking is the going price for a VNDS/DS pair locally. I mean, I don't mind adding, its just that I can't imagine them going for that much.

Soooooooooooo... Anyone receive shipping info from Yeezy Supply yet? LOL. I had to ask....But for real, any one know the typical time frame on when they start to ship after a release? Thanks in advance

Soooooooooooo... Anyone receive shipping info from Yeezy Supply yet? LOL. I had to ask....But for real, any one know the typical time frame on when they start to ship after a release? Thanks in advance
Got Zebra Shipping Confirm the day after around midnight EST

Breds took up to two weeks.

Easiest way to check is to check MyUPS

Looking for a pair of Zebras.. I posted 2 in the LC thread.. if anyone here can help, I'd appreciate it (will rep).

Got Zebra Shipping Confirm the day after around midnight EST

Breds took up to two weeks.

Easiest way to check is to check MyUPS

A random UPS tracking # showed up on mine today. I don't have details yet so can't confirm its YS but I second this to check your accounts.

Question: On GOAT and StockX you see the going prices at 4-5 then you randomly see a 6-700 sale. Where does that sale come from? 

Question: On GOAT and StockX you see the going prices at 4-5 then you randomly see a 6-700 sale. Where does that sale come from? 
rare size like 16 and a rare half size which I think is 6.5 don't quote me on this

GOAT sales are their sales, although they don't post which size sold. StockX really isn't a good barometer until they post where the sale occurs, I wouldn't trust their sales data.

Probably a random consignment shop in the middle of nowhere.

The problem with StockX is they don't provide where these sales come from so there's no way of checking where they sold and why for that much. But with any type of statistics you should always remove the Highest and lowest outliers and then determine the average and go from there

Cream UB are not worth close to $700. Peeps are tripping paying that much. Once they UB hype dies down they are going to regret that decision. Similar to how peeps were paying a grip for Racers and Roshes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom