ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These creams are much much nicer in hand. Ended up with 4 pairs, sold two before I left the mall.

Kinda wished I should have kept'd 3 Personals. Debating on buying another on the cheap

Cream UB are not worth close to $700. Peeps are tripping paying that much. Once they UB hype dies down they are going to regret that decision. Similar to how peeps were paying a grip for Racers and Roshes.

Assuming the hype dies anytime soon. Man I own over 250+ pairs of shoes. Guess which shoe I reach for almost everyday...

I don't believe anybody paid that much for Racers or Roshes.

Assuming the hype dies anytime soon. Man I own over 250+ pairs of shoes. Guess which shoe I reach for almost everyday...

I don't believe anybody paid that much for Racers or Roshes.
when the multi color racers first came out ,people were buying for $500+.. I sold several at that price as well.

Same with the 'yeezy' colored roshes, they were up there in price

Last edited:
Cream UB are not worth close to $700. Peeps are tripping paying that much. Once they UB hype dies down they are going to regret that decision. Similar to how peeps were paying a grip for Racers and Roshes.

Ub adidas yeezy ain't going anywhere anytime soon. I see prices higher in the future

unless adidas start producing more 1.0s they will maintain their value and only go up.  If adidas keeps of tweaking the design each set will probably have their distinct value to collectors.

When did cream UB's skyrocket like this anyway? I thought they re-released plenty of times last yr? I had few pairs i let go for the low it seems sheesh lol

laugh.gif

I already sold two pairs. My last one comes in this week and I'll decide if I want them or not. Really don't care for all white sneakers

Right! this is new too me . im here like cream yeezy for UB's? 
eek.gif
I guess because yeezys are supposed to be hyped....? But as overpriced and overrated as the cream UB's are, the yeezys are even more-so. Much more basic than the UB's, more pairs of them, and the sole isn't black so they'll look even worse from wear.

Soooooooooooo... Anyone receive shipping info from Yeezy Supply yet? LOL. I had to ask....But for real, any one know the typical time frame on when they start to ship after a release? Thanks in advance
Dude I'm so antsy about it, moving out of my current apt in like 10 days...hoping they make it on time..Anyone had any luck changing shipping address with UPS past shipping date?

Dude I'm so antsy about it, moving out of my current apt in like 10 days...hoping they make it on time..Anyone had any luck changing shipping address with UPS past shipping date?
I have changed my shipping (after being shipped) to just be shipped to an UPS store and picked them up there. 

Weird.
Placed a PayPal order around 11:30 on release day.
Got the order confirmation page, but never an email.
I called yesterday and they said I was good and sent me an email.
Just now, I just received a real order confirmation from adidas.

Man, I still have a pair of DS Cream UBs.  Didn't realize they were worth anywhere near that much

I've been following the price of size 10s on GOAT for a while now and the price suddenly shot up from $400+ once they started drying up.

What's the best way on doubling up off of ADC? I had a shot, but I think ADC realized that I was logged in to the same account that just bought a pair.

I don't think the hype on UB will die down, maybe the hype of that particular colorway however.

UBs are light, comfortable, and the aesthetics are good for the modern day fashion.

I think UBs will be here for a while.

What's the best way on doubling up off of ADC? I had a shot, but I think ADC realized that I was logged in to the same account that just bought a pair.

First timer that copped 2x from ADC this past weekend. All I did was have one chrome tab open and logged in on splash, had 2 incog chrome tabs also on splash, and one last internet explorer tab on splash as well. I hopped on the internet explorer tab an hour after waiting on chrome and i managed to snag a pair first on the logged in chrome tab followed by the internet explorer tab.

I think its all luck at the end of the day.

Quick question: When I was checking out on yeezy supply, I typed in SW in my address and autocorrect must have changed it to SE. I emailed them asking them to make the change. But if they dont reply, can I just have the shoes held at a hub in my city and just go pick them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom