ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For YS supply it's really all about being on the product page at the right time

1) Be on the page refreshing (or set an auto refresh on it and keep it open in a separate window glancing it every minute or so) A page monitor will NOT work if they drop the same way with how they dropped the creams, I cannot stress this enough. Myself and countless others struck out on YS due to relying on a page monitor.

2) Once you are able to add your size to cart and checkout you will be added to a queue, do not refresh and just wait to be put through

3) Fill out info and complete captcha (being logged into Gmail may be helpful, can't hurt to try)

4) Once you get order confirmation click back until you get back to the product page and add another size to cart (This time you will not have to sit through the queue)

5) Make sure to fill out info with different name and card and maybe address (I'm not sure what info needs to be different but try to change as many things as possible)

6) Repeat for as many pairs as wanted

Originally Posted by drewjonn  

I hit the order on Saturday morning for the triple white without problem, got the tracking number but no confirmation email from Adidas. 

Was worried and called Adidas regarding this issue, so far I've made 4 calls and all they told me is that there is no problem with my order, and it would be shipped to me no matter what. They've been telling that they are receiving some kind of overload these days since Yeezy's release. I just received my email confirmation this morning and it makes me worried that I received it so late. 

I know most (or at least some) have received a confirmation that the item is already shipped, but my status is still on the packaging and waiting to be shipped. This morning, I made another call to Adidas and the customer service assistant assured me that the order is in their database and it would ship in a few days. 

Big LOSE? Or would these 4 customer service assistant be right about my order? And does the late confirmation email (titled 'Game On') show that my order is processing and won't be cancelled?
- A lot of people got their confirmation email today

- If you got a tracking/shipping email, you're good

- Don't ask any more questions about your order now, or else you're going to get flamed by other members in here

- Welcome to NT 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Lol i do this with every release. It still just luck

Havent seen the item page since the belugas
Feel like it has to be a little more than that.

I got lucky on my Belugas, but I've started really putting in "work" (I guess if you call it that) with different browsers and tabs and I've gotten to the product page for every release, except Zebras.

I hit the order on Saturday morning for the triple white without problem, got the tracking number but no confirmation email from Adidas. 

Was worried and called Adidas regarding this issue, so far I've made 4 calls and all they told me is that there is no problem with my order, and it would be shipped to me no matter what. They've been telling that they are receiving some kind of overload these days and that might be the reason I did not receive my confirmation email. This morning, I received the confirmation email from ADC that was supposed to be here since the day I placed my order.

I know most (or at least some) have also received a confirmation that the item is already shipped, but my status is still on the packaging and waiting to be shipped. This morning, I made another call to Adidas and the customer service assistant assured me that the order is in their database and it would ship in a few days. 

Big LOSE? Or would these 4 customer service assistant be right? And does the late confirmation email (titled 'Game On') show that my order is processing and won't be cancelled?

Just curios but that time did the YS page start letting people add to cart? Like 3AM CST?
Around 9 am EST, you can go back in the thread around that time to see when people first started getting through

Probably should've added that to what I posted, the past two releases were around 9 am EST 6 am PST

That's what I haven't got as for now, as I mentioned on my original reply. Does that mean an "L"?
NO. It does not mean an L. Be patient. Clear your mind. Have you fingers crossed. Don't sweat it. Imagine that you're on an island, sitting in the shade with your favorite drink.

I feel like the most entertaining part of Yeezy drops are all the order/shipping questions/new accounts  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Lol i do this with every release. It still just luck

Havent seen the item page since the belugas
Feel like it has to be a little more than that.

I got lucky on my Belugas, but I've started really putting in "work" (I guess if you call it that) with different browsers and tabs and I've gotten to the product page for every release, except Zebras.
Lol then what am i not doing if we're both doing the same thing and only you get to the page?

Last edited:

I feel like the most entertaining part of Yeezy drops are all the order/shipping questions/new accounts  
laugh.gif

I'm just the opposite, find it the most annoying. And that's not because I missed out and I'm salty but everyone wants their pair next day.

Steps on how to at least cop two pairs of Yeezy on ADC.

- If you have an G-mail, sign in prior to release. This helps with Captcha and makes it easier.
- Load up Chrome, I.E, Firefox, Safari, etc. No need for multiple tabs. One works.
- Go to Adidas.com/yeezy on all the browsers.
- Splash page is ready once you see that the choices between Adult and Infants. A lot of people here did not load up the splash page once it went live because they were still sitting at Adidas.com/yeezy
- Once one of the page gets through the splash page, create 2 or more new tabs within that same browser. Copy the link from the tab that go through the splash page into the 2 new tabs. (I didnt try to copy that link into another browser, probably wouldnt have worked).
- You can now go through the check out process for your first pair.
- Going through paypal, then paying with a credit card within paypal worked flawless for me.
- Once the first shoe is done, go into the second tab and repeat.
- I have a feeling that Adidas built a hardstop for more than 2 orders per cookie/cache - that helped you get through the splash. I tried to purchase more but it kept giving me an error whenever I tried to add another size, on a different tab.
- Make sure your credit card information, shipping, billing is different. I have heard stories of people being able to cop multiples with the same information. To me, it's not worth the trial and error. Borrow your brothers/sisters/gf/bf/moms, etc. credit card. I think as long as the name is different you should be fine.

Things we know from this release:
- Its up to luck to get you through the splash screen. I cant help you there.
- If you get past the splash screen and added your size, solved the captcha correct and have that spinning circle of death, youre. SOL. Try refreshing your page or copy that link into another tab. If you refresh, most likely it will knock you back into the splash page.
- It may help to get off incognito mode.
- Browsers dont matter. Research the last 100 pages here and see that everyone got through with different browsers. I got through chrome twice and was able to get a few family/friends of mine their personal pair at retail.
- Once you have purchase your two pairs, you cannot easily clear your cookies, cache in order to go back to order a third one. You will run into an issue with the captcha and it will make your solve an infinite amount of captchas.

The method above is not surefire but it may help some people here. The steps above is only applicable for large releases like these and probably the Greens that drop in June. I use the method above for Oreos V2 and it worked pretty well.

If you are able to get through a second/third/fourth time. Make sure you help the members here for their first pair. Its nice to eat, but to feed those around you also is better. I been personally helped by a member here from past releases and did not use their generosity as a financial gain.

In total, the method above got me 4 pairs from ADC. I gave up around 11am central to go pick up my personal pair at the mall.

If anyone have tips and tricks for Yeezysupply/footsites, UBIQ, Kicksusa, please post. I am sure a lot of people would like to learn to.

Quoting for ref lol

Has anyone ever chargeback' Ys. Long story short I confirmed a pair on there and entered all my info properly but the conformation email showed my first name twice and then my address as my last name. I was charged and everything and emailed them asking to update the order or cancel since I'll never recieve the shoes but I'm scared they may not do either

Bruh! Its not even been a full business day and you wanna file a chargeback? U must not want these shoes. Your bank gonna laugh at you.

Bruh! Its not even been a full business day and you wanna file a chargeback? U must not want these shoes. Your bank gonna laugh at you.
Because my address isn't in at all. I want them but YS dosent even have my address and their site terms say they won't update addresses or cancel orders

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom