ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh! Its not even been a full business day and you wanna file a chargeback? U must not want these shoes. Your bank gonna laugh at you.
Because my address isn't in at all. I want them but YS dosent even have my address

They have it man, relax. You couldn't have submitted an order without an address. They're not gonna respond to your emails, just be patient.

Because my address isn't in at all. I want them but YS dosent even have my address
If YS can't get them to you they'll issue a refund.
Most likely what will happen is they'll create a shipping label and UPS will pick them up and then either alert you or YS that the address is invalid and either YS will cancel and refund you or you'll be able to log into UPS with the tracking number and correct the address

Just wait

If YS can't get them to you they'll issue a refund.
Most likely what will happen is they'll create a shipping label and UPS will pick them up and then either alert you or YS that the address is invalid and either YS will cancel and refund you or you'll be able to log into UPS with the tracking number and correct the address

Just wait
You're right. This isn't my first Yeezy drop but I've never seen this issue before so I panicked I'll update how this situation turns out

Bruh! Its not even been a full business day and you wanna file a chargeback? U must not want these shoes. Your bank gonna laugh at you.
Because my address isn't in at all. I want them but YS dosent even have my address and their site terms say they won't update addresses or cancel orders

chill... why even chargeback when if its wrong you will get refunded regardless. chargebacks aint instant and pointless in this situation :lol:

I'm sure you'll get the kicks

Well now you do understand my concern about this order :tongue:

Chill is only for those who received the shipping confirmation email I guess
Don't sweat it man. Nothing you can really do at this point but to sit back and see how it goes. Doesn't help to worry about it :smile:

Post release commentary never ceases to amaze me. Chargeback inquiries and everyone panicking when not even one full business day has passed. :lol:

Post release commentary never ceases to amaze me. Chargeback inquiries and everyone panicking when not even one full business day has passed.
laugh.gif
It's unbelievable lol

You're right. This isn't my first Yeezy drop but I've never seen this issue before so I panicked I'll update how this situation turns out
Plus if you chargeback you'll get banned from ordering from YS so it's not worth it

You'll either get your shoes or your money back

How lenient is YS with multiple orders?

Say different credit cards, but same shipping/billing and name on all of them. Haven't received any cancellations yet but just curious.

Last edited:
Post release commentary never ceases to amaze me. Chargeback inquiries and everyone panicking when not even one full business day has passed.
laugh.gif
People are trying to make sure they get pairs in before the free shipping on StockX ends tonight 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Plus if you chargeback you'll get banned from ordering from YS so it's not worth it

You'll either get your shoes or your money back
Alright as long as one of those two happens I'm cool with it. I got a pair from a local footaction. Just don't want YS to finesse me out of my money.

How lenient is YS with multiple orders?

Say different credit cards, but same shipping/billing and name on all of them. Haven't received any cancellations yet but just curious.
you're good

Same SHipping/billing is good just can never be same card for multiples always gotta be different card number

Hello EVERYONE 

I'm back 

Yeezyless , with some real tan lol ,beaten but ready for whatever it's coming 

Hope you all make it trough :smile: 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom