ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a bid on StockX for the wife's size.  She was laughing hard when I stayed up until 3am for YS, then set my alarm for 6am, then set my alarm for 9am...  As soon as I hit "you never get me any Yeezys"
Yeah my girl says something of that sort every time I try for yeezys aka every release lol. She ain't that serious about em but I do offer to just buy resell for her but she'd rather have a new bag or heels lol.

my girl was like that. then i got her a pair of oreos and and then she didn't like the way they made her feet look :stoneface:

:lol: My wife was the same way, she eventually started wearing them but she prefers prestos. Oh well, I can always sell

didn't get a call from Barneys today, Not expecting my size if they do call :rolleyes

Checked the tracking on ADC and it is showing it will be here tomorrow. I really doubt that. I am thinking probably Wednesday or Thursday. Guess I will see though.

Last edited:
Is there anyone who hasn't received tracking from YS? Located in Cali and it looks like everyone has received theres. Should I be worried? 

I say the zebras are close to TD which is the best V1 besides MRs. The belugas are actually more unique IMO but people can't rock em with confidence it seems. Hype is just hype and really dictates what other like. If you think the black and green are the cleanest then do you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom