ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my girl says something of that sort every time I try for yeezys aka every release lol. She ain't that serious about em but I do offer to just buy resell for her but she'd rather have a new bag or heels lol.
Same my wife hates the shoe with a passion even for the kids. She just wanted vacations, bags, and jays

For those that hits on ADC what time did you guys get on the site 10?
I think queue went live earlier this time around like 9:30

But Adidas confirmed that it doesn't really matter how long you wait in queue and that its 100% random

But Adidas confirmed that it doesn't really matter how long you wait in queue and that its 100% random

Thanks bro I was wayyy late then getting in adc. I hopped on around 10:10 I was driving and never made it past the splash page. I need to know this for future release. As for US I couldn't add nothing in my cart everything was sold out

It was a little before 10 if I remember correctly. At first it did go live around 9:30 but then it led to the bred v2 page for some reason. Then the queue started again, but for the zebras around 9:50.

Same my wife hates the shoe with a passion even for the kids. She just wanted vacations, bags, and jays
Yeah same with my wifey. I ain't trippin though cuz if she goes on a vacay so am I lol. Plus bags and shoes are cheaper than most resell yeezys lol.

Yeah same with my wifey. I ain't trippin though cuz if she goes on a vacay so am I lol. Plus bags and shoes are cheaper than most resell yeezys lol.

Yeah tell me about it wayyy cheaper... well depending on the bag because some are way more than resale yeezys

bought off ebay after adidas sold out. prices steadily climbed since. hoping my seller don't refund me.

Checked the tracking on ADC and it is showing it will be here tomorrow. I really doubt that. I am thinking probably Wednesday or Thursday. Guess I will see though.

Where you located? I'm in ATL and I got my breds on the Tuesday after release. My zebras scheduled to come in tomorrow as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom