ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that hits on ADC what time did you guys get on the site 10?

I got in like within 5 min as stock went live. Got thru on my ipad connected to wifi. Also had my desktop and laptop with 4 browsers and three iphones all connected to the same wifi, never got thru on any of them tho.

For those that hit the barneys bred raffle, how long before your cc is charged after they call you?
they called this am at 9am, ordered mens and children sizes, sent an email at 5ish, they charged me for the kids sizes with email, awaiting the email for the adult size.

I got in like within 5 min as stock went live. Got thru on my ipad connected to wifi. Also had my desktop and laptop with 4 browsers and three iphones all connected to the same wifi, never got thru on any of them tho.
Same. All sizes said they were out of stock. Waited a while and then checked out. Cook.....

Ugh, after waiting for two whole weeks for a shipping update on my baby yeezys, I reached out to the online store number and they said they returned them and I should be getting a refund shortly. If anyone can point to any places that might still have them in a infant 5 it'd be appreciated.

So resellers are buying off resellers to resell
laugh.gif
amazing.
This has been going on for a loooooong time now, Amazing your just reading about it 
ohwell.gif

any canadians could you be like craid david and fill me in on shipping email status?

i don't think any Canadian have received shipping from YS [emoji]129300[/emoji] (myself included)

ADC CA orders have been shipped tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom