ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some 16 year old kid trying to pull moves on me for a pair of Creams. 

Listed them on reddit for $405 and $420 shipped, but says he has a buyer for $470 that is taking too long to pay.  He's local, said he'd do $450 for me. 

View media item 2426918
Today's fit. Was gonna breakout the creams, but I'm hitting the stadium for a game. I spilled Arrogant Bastard on my legend blue 11s a few weeks ago at the stadium, not taking any risks and going with the oreos lol.

Listed them on reddit for $405 and $420 shipped, but says he has a buyer for $470 that is taking too long to pay.  He's local, said he'd do $450 for me. 

Its hard dealing with people on craigslist so try to buy it from StockX or GOAT its going for $450 there now.
I don't like waiting so I tried to get some on craigslist recently and they overvalue their sneakers. Literally took a screen shot of the prices on the apps and guy kept talking about how they sell fakes. "My friend/ cousin blah blah... got fakes"

The suede is nice and soft. Very comfortable. Not too rich of a chocolate, so it can be styled easily. 

Albeit, I was a bigger fan of the suede on the Gel Lyte 3.1 Militia, it was very soft but had a bit of a darker brown. 

Its great quality imo, probably my favorite 750 (own OGs, GG, and Chocs) plus chocs have the best construction of the 750s since they removed all they extra stiff material near the zipper.

I really like my chocs

They have the most improvements of all the 750s also

Best zipper, great suede

Very happy with my pair

Thanks guys!! I think I'm gonna do it next month. I found a guy selling GGs for $650 but it's very sketch. And t sounds like the Chocs were a lot more improved anyway

Ughhh...i keep flip flopping between getting the 750 light greys or the chocolates. Just to confirm, the consensus is to go down a half size, correct? I wear a size 11 in the 350 v2. Speaking of which, i dont see that many people rockin this shoe...is it that hard to wear? The belugas seem tougher to me

Adidas got everybody buying uv lights lol 

About as bad as shoe trees...in sneakers.

Yo **** that lady, though
Sounds like a middle-aged nutjob. Who skips over confusion to getting outright heated?

No kidding. Like she couldn't figure out neighbor couple doors down.

Last edited:
Ughhh...i keep flip flopping between getting the 750 light greys or the chocolates. Just to confirm, the consensus is to go down a half size, correct? I wear a size 11 in the 350 v2. Speaking of which, i dont see that many people rockin this shoe...is it that hard to wear? The belugas seem tougher to me

Having had both I would personally recommend the chocolate 750. I kept those and sold my grey gums. The choco's are really fire in person. Love that dark brown color. They're also more comfy than the previous 750's since they're not nearly as stiff in the heel and ankle area. The whole shoe is more loose and comfortably fitting than the previous 750's. And no, imo they're not that hard to rock. I mean it's suede so you have to be a bit careful but they're easy to match with both black and light colored skinny jeans so you can tuck them inside. I've even worn them with my FOG sweatpants and it actually matched pretty nicely. If you really want them go cop!

Just got the biggest W

Got the second pair today from the PayPal transaction and they sent me two pairs! Holy ****

Same thing happened to me with royals, got a Nike+ Reserve and they sent me two pairs....same label, tracking etc, you got a bigger W with a free yeezy though :nthat:

Its hard dealing with people on craigslist so try to buy it from StockX or GOAT its going for $450 there now.
I don't like waiting so I tried to get some on craigslist recently and they overvalue their sneakers. Literally took a screen shot of the prices on the apps and guy kept talking about how they sell fakes. "My friend/ cousin blah blah... got fakes"

I'm just sticking to my guns, and never paying resale prices.

I'll trade my green stripes for these creams if this other guy doesn't flake, and if not I just won't get the creams

Didn't go the standard half size up?

got my pairs today. shoes fit so small.

Someone on here said creams run half size big

I feel like these creams fit perfect and are actually TTS compared with my other v2s(beluga and black/white). I have them all in 11.5 and the creams fit much less snug. I wouldn't say they run "big" though, maybe just a tad roomier than the previous v2 releases. Hope this helps those with sizing concerns.

Last edited:

I went half size down in my chocs it's still have toe room. If I would've went tts they would've been huge but the sides where the strap at is narrow....not too uncomfortable for me

Having had both I would personally recommend the chocolate 750. I kept those and sold my grey gums. The choco's are really fire in person. Love that dark brown color. They're also more comfy than the previous 750's since they're not nearly as stiff in the heel and ankle area. The whole shoe is more loose and comfortably fitting than the previous 750's. And no, imo they're not that hard to rock. I mean it's suede so you have to be a bit careful but they're easy to match with both black and light colored skinny jeans so you can tuck them inside. I've even worn them with my FOG sweatpants and it actually matched pretty nicely. If you really want them go cop!

That's the impressiom i was getting after a bunch of youtube videos. I am such a sucker for grey but those chocolates really look impressive, not to mention they cost a few hundred dollars less. Did you go tts?

That's the impressiom i was getting after a bunch of youtube videos. I am such a sucker for grey but those chocolates really look impressive, not to mention they cost a few hundred dollars less. Did you go tts?

Yeah they look even better imo AND they cost a bit less which is a win win. Yeah i did since I have super sensitive toes and they run pretty narrow in the mid foot area. They're pretty long though. I'm 11.5 in V2's and UB 1.0 and went with my tts 11 in all my 750's and they fit good. Could go down to 10.5 and make it work too though if I wanted them to fit snug.

YOO IS THIS REAL !?

The road is real
The legend is real
The NT'er is Real

None of them are related to each other
Besides me mashing it up!

The real road is on the way to Vegas from LA and is said to be where the fountain of youth was found n know to be!

Read about

Last edited:
still haven't received shipping from one of my pairs from adc. talked to adc rep and said they have a lot of delays and said the order wouldn't be cancelled. hoping for the best, expecting the worst 

gum grey every single day 10/10 times over chocs

no ones rocking chocs because they are not that attractive of a colorway

gum grey every single day 10/10 times over chocs

no ones rocking chocs because they are not that attractive of a colorway

Lol I actually think I've seen more people rock the chocs than the GGs. Dark brown is a super sick colorway, especially during the fall and early spring. Well luckily we all have different taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom