ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've seen it all now 
mean.gif
Someone should respond and be like "I bought a pair and they came flawless, is this possible from adidas????"

Yup, Was supposed to be delivered today 5/5 and switched to Sat now 

This morning my package scanned at 10am in Big Spring, TX  
interesting, mine didnt even update just pending. 

No scans beside SC as well.

Ok guys I got a trade question. My brother got a pair of the creams and he's not impressed. Is it realistic for him to find (I would be facilitating it obviously, he's not in NT or into adidas/Jordan's really) a straight up trade for oreos?

He copped because he got through and maybe would like em. He just doesn't want them because they will them dirty an would prefer Oreos to beat to the ground

What size ?

Yup, Was supposed to be delivered today 5/5 and switched to Sat now 

This morning my package scanned at 10am in Big Spring, TX  
Same, scheduled delivery today but updated to tomorrow, delays happen, especially on truck routes. Mine was scanned in Rialto in the early morning but didn't get around LA until around 3pm.

Last edited:
Same, scheduled delivery today but updated to tomorrow, delays happen, especially on truck routes. Mine was scanned in Rialto in the early morning but didn't get around LA until around 3pm.

My Delivery Was Previously Scheduled To Deliver On Monday The 8th And I Just Checked It Again After Reading Your Guys Posts And I'm Now Scheduled For Wed, The 10th.

Sounds Like FedEx Is All Kinds Of Backed Up Right Now

Why are the 750 prices tanking? It doesn't seem like they will be releasing them anytime soon but literally the OG 750 went from $3,000 DS and now you can find them for $2,000. Same with the Glows went around $1,500 but now you can find them for under $1,000

Why are the 750 prices tanking? It doesn't seem like they will be releasing them anytime soon but literally the OG 750 went from $3,000 DS and now you can find them for $2,000. Same with the Glows went around $1,500 but now you can find them for under $1,000
Probably because it's summertime now so they're basically unwearable

DISCLAIMER: I'm talking out of my *** with this statement and have never followed the 750 market so this comment could be way off base

Last edited:
Probably because it's summertime now so they're basically unwearable

DISCLAIMER: I'm talking out of my *** with this statement and have never followed the 750 market so this comment could be way off base

I feel like its more of a trend thing. With the popularity of UBs and NMDs people like runners more than hightops.
I don't think its due to the weather, because the prices to these were high during the summer 2016 but now the market sucks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom