ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys I got a trade question. My brother got a pair of the creams and he's not impressed. Is it realistic for him to find (I would be facilitating it obviously, he's not in NT or into adidas/Jordan's really) a straight up trade for oreos?

He copped because he got through and maybe would like em. He just doesn't want them because they will them dirty an would prefer Oreos to beat to the ground

Think Creams for Oreos is doable ... neither pair had a small production run like Zebras also the close proximity of the two releases means there should be Oreos available. 

Think Creams for Oreos is doable ... neither pair had a small production run like Zebras also the close proximity of the two releases means there should be Oreos available. 

Might be hard to find trade. Local Facebook group is resellers and scum bags.

Might just have to flip on goat and spend extra for the Oreos but not sure if he's even willing to do that.

Ok guys I got a trade question. My brother got a pair of the creams and he's not impressed. Is it realistic for him to find (I would be facilitating it obviously, he's not in NT or into adidas/Jordan's really) a straight up trade for oreos?

He copped because he got through and maybe would like em. He just doesn't want them because they will them dirty an would prefer Oreos to beat to the ground
Yeah he's would be able to find it but it would definitely be tough. Probably will take a few weeks to find someone to bite and he may have to add a small bit of cash but nothing outrageous.

What size ?

With all these fakes out you would think Adidas would make their own LC videos and post them on how to tell Authentics from fakes
Make an official video

Companies like Uggs do that all the time only because it takes away from sales. But Adidas/Yeezy line, they sell what they make no matter what so it's a waste of time. All they need to say is only buy from Authorized Retailers.

Shipping came today and its expected tomorrow lol. I do live like 45 minutes away from the warehouse in SC though

flip and add a little for oreos would probably be the best options... Unless homie or well known guy has oreos, trading is just a headache. Majority of the time in my experience when you find someone to do the trade, they won't agree on a middle man or way to actually trade. I think its worth it to just add $50-100 and save yourself the headache.

How Dare You Question The Legitimacy Of The Sheikh?
mean.gif

Only sheik i acknowledge is iron
Real G's respekt the Shiekh!

ordered 2 pairs of 350s from YS. Got confirmation for both. Got tracking for 1 pair and only only 1 pair delivered. Anyone else not receive their second pair?
I have only one order from YS and have not even got shipping confirmation yet (my order is 417xxx). I already checked UPS and still noting even though my card has been charged and said completed since May 1st, really wonder what happened. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom