ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, sucks, I was also concerned because for the past 2 weeks my home internet has been randomly dropping, Spectrum buying TWC to provide better service, right. Has been more of a step back in service, contacted them and they said all is good on their end.
I'm in Iran. Don't speak the language just have family here. When the data runs out, I have **** clue what to do and had to wait till a cousin got home. By then it was too late haha oh well, life moves on.

On a somewhat related note, my building has upgraded to that AT&T gigabite internet or whatever the hell that new thing is called. Maybe that helps when I'm home.

Last edited:
just got my last pair in. didnt get a free one from adc
frown.gif

But look at this boost lol
First time getting a v2 with this many circles
LOL. Hope you aren't a reseller then. 

Those green joints might become my new favorites after the belugas. They look super clean although I do miss the stripe and sply 350 branding a little. I think the sply/stripe hides the size tag pretty good. I really don't like how it shows on the outside of the shoe on the cream whites and the upcoming green pair. Still gonna NEED to cop those.

fed ex brought back my pair today,,,, i told the dude dont play around with my ish, when you know you aint ring my bell...... dude said he knocked:rolleyes

I stand corrected, seems like a lot of people haven't even gotten shipping information, damn I'm praying for you all [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom