ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here still have no update with YS? I have 2 shipped from them already , but one of them hasn't even been packed because nothing shows up on UPS with the reference number.
Nothing here.
Order 3 pairs. 3 different addresses, 3 different credit cards & 3 different names on each card. No shipping email nor UPS my choice updates...

Yeah I missed them yesterday too. I had my headphones on playing overwatch lol. I went to change it to pick up at a FedEx location but now it says scheduled for next business day. Guess I'll wait till Monday.

Ended up getting the moonrocks yesterday. Felt like it was only right to post pics since a few were concerned and a few found it hard to believe.

Glad I could snag these being my favorite v1 and I plan on wearing em this summer.

Thanks for yall concern and if you wanna point anything out feel free to do so. They came from Social Status ATL scavenger hunt. I LCed myself as well and everything is on point. White lacetips, dots on the pull tab, pattern etc.
That come up is real.  If I could purchase Moonrocks for retail, no doubt I would.  Congrats on your find and luck man!

You listed your AM1 Anniversary pairs on eBay like 3 minutes after hitting on SNKRS. 
laugh.gif
Same with his Calabasas 
laugh.gif

Yeah i think that is the best bet right now. Its tough because she doesnt really know what size she needs. it should be a 5.5 because shes a size 7 in womens shoes but she cant really try the yeezys on. So if i make the purchase and they end up not fitting ill be heated. lol

Adidas conversion is 1 size not 1.5 like Nike.

If you need other pairs of 350s, I've seen quite a few trades like "V1 for two pairs of Creams" or "Belugas for two pairs of Creams".

A lot of these resellers are just trying to cash in on Creams while value is low.

So I sold my extra pair yesterday and I didn't cut the Adidas.com tamper proof tape just so the buyer wouldn't question them being legit [emoji]128514[/emoji]...Boy was I wrong. He pulled out the UV light and was comparing them to Instagram. I asked him if he thought I had some tamper proof tape lying around the house lmao

Those UV legit checks means nothing. It's not intentional by Adidas.

I would've opened and inspected em myself before shipping out due to possible defects or factory errors or a wrong size or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom