ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

since the thread slowed down significantly, Im assuming everyone got their pairs in 
They're prob  busy unboxing all their free pairs 
indifferent.gif

Planning on size swapping with someone in my local fb group.  We have an agreement where we aren't opening the shipping boxes until the meet up so that the pairs can be verified as authentic.  I've gotten many pairs from Adidas so I know how the shipping box should look and I'll be extra sure to check that the tape hasn't been tampered with.  Anything else I should do in order to make sure the pair I get isn't fugazi?  This will be the first time I've size swapped with someone in person.

Planning on size swapping with someone in my local fb group.  We have an agreement where we aren't opening the shipping boxes until the meet up so that the pairs can be verified as authentic.  I've gotten many pairs from Adidas so I know how the shipping box should look and I'll be extra sure to check that the tape hasn't been tampered with.  Anything else I should do in order to make sure the pair I get isn't fugazi?  This will be the first time I've size swapped with someone in person.

Whatever kicks ur getting look at legit online pics and analyze them..one of the biggest giveaways for fakes for me are the overall shape of the shoe

C_KF1b5XcAEXQc3.jpg

Beluga 350 V2's

C_GwQAIXcAEbZvq.jpg

Don't know what this is or if Real - Looks like those NMD's coming out

the second pair is the April fools one :lol:

supposedly there one like it but might lighter but I think all of em are fake. I think the belugas were made because YM posted a mock up that looked exactly like those and you know these china dudes make a fake of everything and anything they see posted online

C_GwQAIXcAEbZvq.jpg

Don't know what this is or if Real - Looks like those NMD's coming out

Fyi: think YM initial posted that colorway as an April Fools Day joke. Then lo and behold, fugazi factories made them into reality.

Edit: Z posted as I typed

Last edited:
On vacation, have basically missed the last week. Anything other than shipping updates I should be aware of?

Nope, just the same impatient people trying to be detectives based on order numbers/order times/theories about shipping by sizes.

Also people complaining about their 5th pair not being shipped yet. You know...the usual.

Nope, just the same impatient people trying to be detectives based on order numbers/order times/theories about shipping by sizes.

Also people complaining about their 5th pair not being shipped yet. You know...the usual.
Hopefully someones 5th shipment gets lost and accidentally finds its way to me, I wouldn't mind a pair 
laugh.gif

To be honest, it's my least favorite V2, but I'm pissed my internet data reached its limit the minute it released on YS. Missed the Adidas drop right after too obviously. All that effort for nothing lol smh
Damn, sucks, I was also concerned because for the past 2 weeks my home internet has been randomly dropping, Spectrum buying TWC to provide better service, right. Has been more of a step back in service, contacted them and they said all is good on their end.

Fedex hasn't even updated my info, first time ever having issues, so it must be a huge backup.
That's normal since they don't do scans during the ground transport, mine shipped May 2 and it should be here some time today. So I'm guessing yours will probably be delivered on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom