ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word. What happened to the 350 dollar Creams?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lol. It's the same thing every release. We'll hear it again in about 3 weeks with the greens
people swore the creams would hit the low 300s.... Im still waiting 

Umm..what? ^^^ 

UN.. lol.. i wouldnt mess wh them.. Youre gonna tell me they came up on Zebras (dozens of pairs) the day they released? 

Their story is, they had someonoe drive to LA, and do buyouts.. how you gonna buy that many people out.. maybe in NYC cause those cats are thirsty ( no disrespect) buut only like 2 maybe 3 stores in SoCal got them... the number they came up on was disproportionate ...

They'll stand by their claim but I dont believe it.

Anyone know how many pairs Adidas Melrose got of the Zebras? 

Also my Fedex boxes came from ADC.. FedEx Home delivery slippin...
They are a cosignment store, I'm pretty sure they have connections beforehand to get all those pairs and the story your talking about could of been a made up skit and you don't even know what really went down as they have other random skits on their ig that you can tell are set up for entertainment. People be throwing out false info when they have never visited the store..-_-

Gonna ask in here since y'all seem to be some sweatpants enthusiasts.

Where can I find a pair with the elastic cuff rather than the jogger cuff? Preferably slimmer fitting. Trying to look like an extra in White Men Can't Jump. Feel like I need those with the creams.

allen kuos zebras were from the solestage owner who has a backdoor plug with yeezysupply. supposedly the guy got 400 pairs of zebras from his ys plug.

Last edited:
Can I see some pics of the back heel on ya'll Cream V2s? Why in some pics they look white, but the pair I saw in hand the other day is really yellow? Does the shade of yellow vary between pairs or something? Or are the really yellow ones replicas? I remember the replica Belugas has that discoloration in the back heel which was a huge tell in the early batch of fakes - most are fixed now. 

Last edited:
Can I see some pics of the back heel on ya'll Cream V2s? Why in some pics they look white, but the pair I saw in hand the other day is really yellow? Does the shade of yellow vary between pairs or something? Or are the really yellow ones replicas? I remember the replica Belugas has that discoloration in the back heel which was a huge tell in the early batch of fakes - most are fixed now. 

I've Seen This Posted Quite A Bit And Hopefully This Helps Clear Up The "Yellowing" Talk Some....

To Be Completely Honest, The Sole And The Midsole On This Colorway Are Two Different Colors/Shades/Tones Whatever You Want To Call It:
View media item 2430865

The Sole Unit Wraps Up The Back Of The Sneaker And Is Attached To The Midsole, Which Is The Reason There Is A Darker "Yellowed" Region To The Back Of The Midsole By Appearance:
View media item 2430866

Last edited:
I've Seen This Posted Quite A Bit And Hopefully This Helps Clear Up The "Yellowing" Talk Some....

To Be Completely Honest, The Sole And The Midsole On This Colorway Are Two Different Colors/Shades/Tones Whatever You Want To Call It:
View media item 2430865

The Sole Unit Wraps Up The Back Of The Sneaker And Is Attached To The Midsole, Which Is The Reason There Is A Darker "Yellowed" Region To The Back Of The Midsole By Appearance:
View media item 2430866

Oh. That's a bit disappointing then. So the entire show is bright white, except for that part. Thought the entire shoe was gonna be coked out.

Zebras are the same way. And if you seeing all white ones those are most likely fake.

Yea White's Are The Only Colorway I Can Speak First Hand On But I Would Assume Any Translucent Sole Colorway's Have And Will Have This Same Effect. Maybe The Slightly Darker Material Has A Better Wear Test To It Being That It Takes The Majority Of The Impact?

Last edited:
I believe yeah they are more durable even though they may not seem like it. I think most 350s that come out in the near future will be like this, not sure why they have a two tone color look tho, but kinda got used to it already on my pairs.

I believe yeah they are more durable even though they may not seem like it. I think most 350s that come out in the near future will be like this, not sure why they have a two tone color look tho, but kinda got used to it already on my pairs.
In listening to everyone I expected the upper to have contrast like the white ultra boost 1.0 but that isn't the case. Definitely didn't expect the sole to be so yellow.

Last edited:

Umm..what? ^^^ 

UN.. lol.. i wouldnt mess wh them.. Youre gonna tell me they came up on Zebras (dozens of pairs) the day they released? 

Their story is, they had someonoe drive to LA, and do buyouts.. how you gonna buy that many people out.. maybe in NYC cause those cats are thirsty ( no disrespect) buut only like 2 maybe 3 stores in SoCal got them... the number they came up on was disproportionate ...

They'll stand by their claim but I dont believe it.

Anyone know how many pairs Adidas Melrose got of the Zebras? 

Also my Fedex boxes came from ADC.. FedEx Home delivery slippin...
i mean whats the alternative? theyre fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom