ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question on sizing. So I'm an 11.5 in boosts and assumed I would be the same in the V2's. They are a little tight but not terrible. Would you guys wear them, in an attempt to stretch them out or opt for a 12? Just worried the 12 will be too big.

Question on sizing. So I'm an 11.5 in boosts and assumed I would be the same in the V2's. They are a little tight but not terrible. Would you guys wear them, in an attempt to stretch them out or opt for a 12? Just worried the 12 will be too big.
If it's bearable then try to stretch them out or take the insoles out; otherwise just size up to a 12. The only thing I'd worry about going up to a size 12 is heel slipping.

Did you try taking soles out ?

I'm sick and tired of the IKEA re-works.

Seems like Social Media is very "sheep" mentality now just for likes.

Especially the wearing a sneakers on the edge of a high rise building (most likely fake) as well as the sitting in a small helicopter shots.

Same ****, everyday.

It was funny for like, a second, then Highsnob and other sites ran with it and people kept rolling out more crap

Move on people

If it's bearable then try to stretch them out or take the insoles out; otherwise just size up to a 12. The only thing I'd worry about going up to a size 12 is heel slipping.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking. Rather have a little tight than too big.
Did you try taking soles out ?

Haven't tried that yet but have seen a few people mention it. Are they still comfortable, after taking the insoles out?

It was funny for like, a second, then Highsnob and other sites ran with it and people kept rolling out more crap

Move on people
Yeah, recreating the same scenarios.

Wearing shoe brand A, stepping on shoe brand B

Ground shot, one feet touching the surface of a puddle of water

Leg shot in a helicopter

Leg shot at the edge of a high rise building

Feet shot with toes pushing to the ground

Leg shot in a helicopter

one of the reasons i got off social media

and reddit too lol

the worst thing to ever happen to those platforms was the creation of the "influencer"

Leg shot in a helicopter

You forgot the hand out stretched with the shoe floating above, or as I like to call it the Spooky Ghost Shoe

I'm sick and tired of the IKEA re-works.

Seems like Social Media is very "sheep" mentality now just for likes.

Especially the wearing a sneakers on the edge of a high rise building (most likely fake) as well as the sitting in a small helicopter shots.

Same ****, everyday.
true but when has social media not been sheep like or same **** everyday

i cant recall a time when it wasnt like this

at least its useful for identifying cornballs 

I was stocking zebras to sell at a later date but dam all these pics got me second guessing
keep and rock 
nthat.gif

i'm trying to pick up a pair of yeezy creams for my wife.  she usually wears a size 6 womens.  can anyone suggest whether i should get a size 4 or size 4.5 for her??
My wife wears a 7.5 in women's UB and 6.5 in V2's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom