ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, is yeezylaunch.com legit? Bc if so they have rly good prices.

NO!!!

1. Clue one. "Good prices

2. Cheesy websites

3. Stupid items from a totally diff category

Sorry keep looking and just get ready to pay 450 to 550

Start saving your milk money

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else still have a pending authorization from adidas? It's on my PayPal

NO!!!

1. Clue one. "Good prices

2. Cheesy websites

3. Stupid items from a totally diff category

Sorry keep looking and just get ready to pay 450 to 550
I didn't even open lol.

Anyway -

There's ONLY one store in the world that is legit and has Yeezy in it.

yeezysupply.com

ANY OTHER urls with Yeezy = fake

No legit stores will name itself over a shoe name only

Last edited:
Hey guys, is yeezylaunch.com legit? Bc if so they have rly good prices.
Nice first post 
smile.gif

@tankdayglo

Nice fit, picked up the FOG drawstring shorts in brown at my local Pacsun this weekend, might have to go back for some pants. On a side note, probably not just me but I usually imagine people's avys as actually being that person in the fit pic so nice fit Dave! :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone else still have a pending authorization from adidas? It's on my PayPal
If it was a ghost order (real ghost order) then you gotta wait until paypal marks the payment as expired which i believe is a month now.

You can call paypal and cancel the payment if you dont wanna wait.

Last edited:
Hey guys, still nothing from YS nor my ups ref # but cc charged last Tuesday. Only have the one order. Is it time to send them an email?

Something I noticed: my 414xxxx number is different to the order number when I click HELP. The email confirmation was sent from info@ys whereas previous confirmations for zebras/breds were from sales@ys [emoji]129300[/emoji]

i'm trying to pick up a pair of yeezy creams for my wife.  she usually wears a size 6 womens.  can anyone suggest whether i should get a size 4 or size 4.5 for her??

Hey guys, still nothing from YS nor my ups ref # but cc charged last Tuesday. Only have the one order. Is it time to send them an email?

Something I noticed: my 414xxxx number is different to the order number when I click HELP. The email confirmation was sent from info@ys whereas previous confirmations for zebras/breds were from sales@ys [emoji]129300[/emoji]
same boat here. I emailed them, no reply yet.

i'm trying to pick up a pair of yeezy creams for my wife.  she usually wears a size 6 womens.  can anyone suggest whether i should get a size 4 or size 4.5 for her??

My wife is a TTS 5.5 Women and she fits a Men's 4 perfectly. I'd say 4.5 for a snug fit or 5 for loose with allowance. Keep in mind snug usually loosens up over time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom