ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying resell for some banged up kicks

Good grief

How much do all of u pay for holey /ripped/destroyed jeans???

Never had a pair of 750's

Never tried on either

These are too big 11.5

Could wear a 10.5 or 11

So maybe in future I'll find a perfect pair so u can be my friend [emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
How do the whites fit compared to Oreos? Kinda thinking I should I half size up from those from what I've read. Thoughts?

Never tried on either

These are too big 11.5

Could wear a 10.5 or 11

So maybe in future I'll find a perfect pair so u can be my friend [emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]
They're distressed bro come on lol

or they need to tweak the alogorithm .... still don't understand how i hit simultaneously on footapps for yeezys. If you hit at one store your name should be excluded from other footstore attempts -- which would allow more folks to win.
They are all treated as separate stores 

Never tried on either

These are too big 11.5

Could wear a 10.5 or 11

dont pay more than like $30 on sale from H&M or zara/topman for distressed

unless you want to be authentic and buy raw denim

and wear until it gets real distress in them

They're distressed bro come on lol

I don't hv a problem with them

Would hv been sad if I bought a DS pair

And found out they are a full Sz too big

Everyone else wants DS kicks and HOBO clothes

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji]

dont pay more than like $30 on sale from H&M or zara/topman for distressed

unless you want to be authentic and buy raw denim

and wear until it gets real distress in them

I thought u all wore "fear" jeans

Oh??? 2,000.00 kicks and 30 dollar jeans

[emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]

The difference is no person has worn the jeans/shirts. They just look worn. Those shoes have been on someone else's sweaty *** feet already. What's next, used Versace underwear?

If you missed a call you CAN CALL BACK and they will more than likely give it to you still. They attempt to call 2-3 times before offing your pair to me. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
if you call back at the number you missed tho, it's just a generic Barneys phone number. I would suggest emailing them back saying you missed the call due to low service or something, they WILL call back

Yeezy Season is still in full effect i see  
roll.gif

The difference is no person has worn the jeans/shirts. They just look worn. Those shoes have been on someone else's sweaty *** feet already. What's next, used Versace underwear?

Nice first post[emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

Send me a pair for 570

Need a Sz 10.5 or 11

this was the one yeezy release i didnt try AT ALL for but the one thing i did was sign up for the barneys raffle (made my GF do so as well) and we both hit! lol thats insane

im guessing they ask for what size you want over the phone? dont remember choosing one when i signed up

also how quickly do they call 0_0 dont want to miss. working 9-5 sucks

wish i could find solid info on how these creams fit. some say theyre def TTS now and some say still .5 up like the past v2s ugh. trying to figure out what to choose from barneys 

@DredRacing Definetly get the stores are treated as distinct entities ... but since the apps are all the same platform building a cross refrence to weed out multiple wins by the same seems a reasonable workaround. As an aside the stores do share some resources I have one multiple times from the footsites and recieve my pair with another footstore sticker -- happened with a champs royals win and received a pair with an Eastbay sticker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom