ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait to see official pics of these dark greens. From the leaked pics idk how i feel about the actual color they are going with. I really hope the shade gets closer to a military green

stupid question...but I randomly got a notification on my fedex manager...the payment has fallen off on my paypal account and nothing cleared on my cc. I was wondering where did some of your pairs from adc ship from??

giphy.gif

if it was worn once or twice, thats a good deal. But judging from the last photo, it looks pretty worn out actually. Messed up suede patches, denim stains, etc.

For real. Those kicks prob arrived smelling like Parmesan cheese and rusted pennies.

That is exactly what they smelled like... how did u know??

Oh...you hv ur breathe as a reference [emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji]

Someone give me a quick Zebra legit check foe my homie? Posted in the legit check thread. Dudes broke *** cam is throwing me off.

Area code or number Barneys calls from? Got some sus call today from an unknown number trying to scam me. Wouldn't have picked up if I wasn't anticipating a Barneys call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom