ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys mad because they didn't win, lol

All in good humor and fun. Either cop or don't.
Ghosted first time on ADC. New experience.
Posted can't pull off all white shoes. Was looking to oop one for my Old Man. Go from Ultra Boost and add Yeezy.

On to the Kush Green Yeezys.
Need stronger than the Tylenol Whites.

Lmao the person who took that pic above has to have been joking around right? Those are them 1999 JNCO jeans.
you know jnco came back right?

**** girls wearing chokers again

blind jeans came back

lets bring back Millers Outpost and them BEYOND BAGGY denim

possbile to trade creams for breds? I assume no?
laugh.gif
I have a pair of breds I've been wanting to trade for them. Not straight trade tho 
laugh.gif

red had low numbers, the key was that almost all of the stock went out to stores, thats why a lot of people ended up hitting on apps everywhere

oreos were all over the place, I've heard like, oreos were about all three black friday cws combined inventory wise 

FedEx finally delivered my pair of Cream Yeezy's bought from Adidas using PayPal. I'm in SoCal as a reference. Hope those who are still waiting on their pair get them soon!

you know jnco came back right?

**** girls wearing chokers again

blind jeans came back

lets bring back Millers Outpost and them BEYOND BAGGY denim
Millers Outpost!!!!!

WOW ...kids these days will never know 
roll.gif

fr tho.. i see girls starting to wear this bell bottom **** again... fads coming full circle ...must suck to be a Woman.. the pressure to always be up on the next trend and not " out of season" FOH ***! 

Stick with the classics and you'll always be in style 
nthat.gif

Millers Outpost!!!!!

WOW ...kids these days will never know 
roll.gif

fr tho.. i see girls starting to wear this bell bottom **** again... fads coming full circle ...must suck to be a Woman.. the pressure to always be up on the next trend and not " out of season" FOH ***! 

Stick with the classics and you'll always be in style 
nthat.gif

if girls start dressing like the girls did on Charmed again I'm all for it

**** my wife just bought some tops I swear Alyssa rocked on the show at some point

red had low numbers, the key was that almost all of the stock went out to stores, thats why a lot of people ended up hitting on apps everywhere

oreos were all over the place, I've heard like, oreos were about all three black friday cws combined inventory wise 

So there aren't any specific numbers of me to go by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom