ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
it eventually goes away by itself. But if you have a pending charge from adidas and you don't have an order number, thats a mean ghost charge. If you have an order number but its still in phase 2, expect a cancellation email soon. 

that makes little sense. why would anyone not pick up 10 pairs. pretty sure guests buy their own **** and then get paid for the appearance

look at Juelz episode. he looked shook when he got the final bill like "damn I wasnt even tryna spend that much" lol
Of course it makes sense, they'd getting a few pairs of free shoes and publicity for free to do this. Its not an unlimited shopping spree if so, its a short episode to get views and keep people interested.

Not everybody is a freeloader with a bum mentality. If your office pays for you to travel, there's typically a per diem max (per day) of what they allow/cover. Even if there wasn't, you SHOULDN'T get the most expensive of everything possible on the menu and get enough to take home.  "Juelz" was probably surprised by how much that shop was charging if anything, regardless of who paid.

Whats with the chargeback talk if they are cancelling orders? YS doesn't refund if they cancel you? LOL

Awesome Barney's called again to double check my shipping and billing address and have now been charged for the shoes!

nerd.gif

Last edited:
If YS is so prone to this BS id suggest people start choosing expedited shipping. might put you at the top of the queue instead of the bottom

some people can't afford the $250 
laugh.gif
A lot of people on this board can't miss $250 for very long, but thats beside the point here. If I paid for something through Amazon, even $20- and after a couple of weeks still hadn't received anything or any valid info- I don't care if it would eventually be refunded. Screw them, they can deal with the card company or my bank if they won't deal with me.

that makes little sense. why would anyone not pick up 10 pairs. pretty sure guests buy their own **** and then get paid for the appearance

look at Juelz episode. he looked shook when he got the final bill like "damn I wasnt even tryna spend that much" lol
Of course it makes sense, they'd getting a few pairs of free shoes and publicity for free to do this. Its not an unlimited shopping spree if so, its a short episode to get views and keep people interested.
Not everybody is a freeloader with a bum mentality. If your office pays for you to travel, there's typically a per diem max (per day) of what they allow/cover. Even if there wasn't, you SHOULDN'T get the most expensive of everything possible on the menu and get enough to take home.  "Juelz" was probably surprised by how much that shop was charging if anything, regardless of who paid.

lmaoo dude acting like chris rock needs to get into the resell game to pay rent like the rest of these dudes out here.

some people can't afford the $250 
laugh.gif
It's not about the money.

They can hold 25k for all I care.

The point is, you get a shipment email with tracking but it's been 2 weeks without any movement or news.

Would you be getting or would you not be getting it?

That's the annoying part.

if you chargeback on YS, you'll likely get banned from ordering from them again. But then again, you're probably one of those "sick of waiting" and would never order from YS again even tho its legit your best shot at yeezys now a days
I'd still think ADC is the best shot. More stock, no cart jacking, don't have to worry about some SUPER random time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom