ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Yeezy Supply. That is all.

Agreed

For creams I was on it right when it went live and was queued the whole time and struck out yet people ate :lol:

ADC is better. Rather wait 2 hours and have a chance to get past splash then be on instantly and not get ****

Splash is random, I got through on few devices

So we'll see next release prob won't be that simple but I'll take my W from the creams

the queue system is not limited to just YS, its a common thing for Shopify now. It was only implemented the last 2 YS releases, but before that, YS was a breeze.

ADC splash is random to a certain extent. But its not fair game if people know how to bypass splash. So your odds are double stacked against you if you're not lucky enough to pass splash manually and other people are going in and out multiple times past splash and copping multiple pairs. 

Just saw I got the Barney's raffle winner notification last Wednesday.... any point in emailing them back as it is def. past 48 hours...(FAIL)

posting multiple pairs and complaining about a chargeback for 1 pair not shipped
roll.gif
you can count on NT for entertainment
some of us didn't get a pair and having to pay resale 
grin.gif

Agree to disagree,

It's all based on your success rate.

A lot of people say ADC is completely random, but FOR ME, I've hit on ADC when I actually follow the steps on how you should go about it.

So, to me, that makes it an easier time for me than living in LA and staying up at 2AM-4AM waiting for YS to drop.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with copping off of YS. I just don't like how they handle their business when it comes to letting customers know, replying to emails, cancellations. 

Agree to disagree,

A lot of people say ADC is completely random, but FOR ME, I've hit on ADC when I actually follow the steps on how you should go about it.

So, to me, that makes it an easier time for me than living in LA and staying up at 2AM-4AM waiting for YS to drop.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with copping off of YS. I just don't like how they handle their business when it comes to letting customers know, replying to emails, cancellations. 

What are thethe steps to go about it? Please share.

Agree to disagree,

They can do whatever they want when they got what y'all want

and another Call from Barney's just now 
sick.gif

to verify my order and charge, they charged my card finally 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom